in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1005
Noah
we follow our own steps
while our shadows keeps watching us
Noah nodded and leaned back in his hair. "If you sent a letter that would be good. I'm not trying to come in here and throw myself around." What was there to throw around? Noah was just a simple man who had been chosen by Vi -- the youngest, newest, weakest of them at this point. "I just want to know and learn what the others have been charged with, and how we can all work together against the new gods." His voice had lowered some, a hush falling over him that had no place in Stormbreak. He was used to these conversations happening in Halo, however, where there weren't always people on the same side as you might be.

"I think I'll take up your offer of using the training grounds. I've got to get used to these new abilities, and I think I might call on you to help me with that. I don't want to damage any of your dragoons." He laughed some, as a waitress walked over. She offered to fill in Noah's cup, but the Sentinel shook his head. "I think that's enough for me for tonight." He said, smiling to her as she turned to walk away and then to Ronin. "Thank you for meeting with me."

FIN

the wrong steps
would be not to start this exodus.