To Noah
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Midwife's Message
No, this is not prescription
Dear Noah,

I hope all is going well with you.

I was wondering if you planned to go to Halo anytime soon? Frey has given me a quest and I need to retrieve ice from the Sea of Glass. I was hoping you could accompany me, or if you will be there could get some for me?

Sincerely,

Phoebe
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Phoebe,

It is possible that I could retrieve some ice for you. If I am not able to, I will let you know and perhaps you and I could take a trip together. My relations politically with Halo are still unstable, but my heart yearns to be back in the tundra.

I recently met with Frey. I was nervous they would not accept me in the same way after turning my allegiance to Vi. I was wrong. They were generous and gracious and I am so thankful for them. It reminded me of why you hold so tightly to them.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Don't be a stranger.
-Noah Olson

Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Hand delivered to Phoebe by one of the former Halenani workers, is a medium-sized vile within an insulative pouch. Within the vile is ice from the sea of glass.

Phoebe,

I hope this is enough. It was all I could manage to gather with what strength I had left. Really, it is just the ice that clung to my clothes. It's a long story, but during a relic recovery mission I came close to death quite a few times. I hope that this helps, regardless.
-Noah Olson

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Midwife's Message
No, this is not prescription
Dear Noah,

Firstly, are you alright? What in Frey's name happened? If you've any injuries remaining please let me know and I will come as quickly as I can to heal them.

Secondly...I am afraid your effort was in vain. It seems the capsule you sent the ice in failed and the ice melted and leaked out of a crack. If you are feeling up to it, maybe we could go back and get some now that it is no longer the site of a relic?

Best,

Phoebe
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

Phoebe,

I am sorry. I've never been known as delicate. Let's meet soon so we can make the trek there -- I would like to go quickly, and get out before I'm noticed further. Dress warm, and prepare for anything.
-Noah Olson