Blooming
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe hadn't considered that possibility. No one in her family had ever had magic, so the idea of her child having it simply hadn't crossed her mind. It didn't seem possible. But Harper was from a different world entirely and now being a demigoddess...who knew how that would affect her child. That alone was reason enough for her to stay away from Stormbreak for the duration of her pregnancy at the very least. "Neither would I." she said with an air of finality. The decision was made. She couldn't go back to Stormbreak. Not for awhile anyways.

The barrier was news to her and her eyes widened in surprise. It seemed Safrin was doing much to help protect the people as of late. First with the children, and now defense against the monsoons. "Well...if there is a barrier...maybe we could build a fortified shed for the wagon to sit in? Just in case?" Fortifying the wagon itself would be difficult with its soft top. But an actual structure with the appropriate supports could protect it against the storms, should they break through the protections Safrin had set in place.
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Harper

Harper has no idea if magic is genetic, but frankly he isn't willing to take that risk regardless, and as such he's grateful when it becomes clear Phoebe is of a similar mind. "You know I will never keep you from Frey's calling," he assures softly, brushing a kiss to her palm. "But it will only be a short time in the grand scheme of things." Time would fly, and they would marvel at how quickly it had done so, until they were rushing to prepare. Harper had seen it happen to many of his team members who had settled down, whether they had eventually left the life or not.

What she proposes is a great idea, and Harper smiles, pleased they've found an alternative so quickly. "I think that's a good idea. Somewhere in the treeline, for natural protection from the winds, so long as we reinforce the roof against any debris from above." Already his mind is spinning to come up with the particulars. Pressing forward, he doesn't deny himself the pleasure of pressing kisses all over her face once again, the excitement rearing its head anew now that the hard part has passed. "Gods, a baby. I can't believe it. There's so much I want to start doing, but it feels too soon," he laughs, cheeks bunching with his joyous mirth. Like names, and color palettes for their room, and stocking up on items. He wants to do it all now, and yet he can't.
can we go back to the world we had?
with a love so sweet it makes me sad