shatter in the night
Neron and Voice!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA

A letter sent to Neron and a trek down toward the Fangs, Kiada’s quiet most of the way. Little idle talk, little bits of ‘fuck that LongNight monster’ and 'fuck the shit that happened at the Sea of Glass' sprinkled into the mix – as well as little questions here and there on how Neron was feeling about all of it. After all, they'd both been a bit fucked up on both accounts, though Kiada had spent most of her time in the sky.

We’ve got to ask about the shrine, and... Maybe where we can find another relic to get a head start on it so we don't meet up with those fuckers again.” She confirms with Neron, unease settling in her gut. It’s the first time she’s gone to see the Voice since she’d been brought back. Her mother had Ascended much like Neron had, though, and she hopes that gives her a small boon of something. She’s not sure what. But she takes a breath she doesn’t need, a long slow breath, before she heads in with Neron beside her.

Perhaps given how he knows the Voice it’d be better for him to ask for her. After all, Kiada may be considered a Bright One, but she feels nothing more than a spec in the grand scheme of things again.

And her track record with gods on the worlds she’d been to before was quite terrible anyway.
i was young and stupid then, always playing for the win
don't know where we got this bad, i just wish i had you back
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
Neron, for his part, has responded with hearty agreement when it comes to fuck the Longnight monster and fuck the Sea of Glass monster and fuck the Old Gods and their demigods and fuck this and fuck that and so on. He still moves gingerly, his body recovering from what Noah and Ronin did to it, but he keeps pace with Kiada as best he can. "Shrine and relic," he agrees. "Hopefully the Voice is in a talkative mood..."

Ducking into the shrine alongside Kia, Neron moves to carefully sink down to one knee. With a pulse of willpower and a wave of his hand, he conjures a beautiful ice statuette of the voice, swirls of frost representing the static electricity that surrounds her. "Goddess, we seek an audience with you, please," he murmurs softly. "We wish to create an Ascended shrine within the Citadel walls, so that our siblings will not have to travel so far to seek you out."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

Oh they call, and try as hard as they might to get the Voice to appear to speak to them...

The only thing that happens is a rogue gust of wind appears to ruffle their hair and their clothes before everything falls silent and still again.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
NERON
the hailstorm
It's the sort of silence that speaks of great things, of goddesses appearing and wishes being granted. Except absolutely none of that happens, and Neron finds himself still on one knee praying to absolutely nothing. With a furrowed brow, he rises back to his feet and shrugs to Kiada. "I don't think she wants to talk to us," he says.

Rubbing at the back of his neck, he can't help but assume they have displeased the goddess. "Maybe she is upset that we didn't manage to get the relic," he says. "Come on. I can't drown my sorrows anymore, but I can drown other people's, and watching them is entertainment enough. Care to join me?"
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA

It’s silent and Kiada knows what that means, even if it’s a small amount disheartening to see firsthand. She hasn’t seen the Voice in person since she’d risen from the dead, and there’s a small part of her bitter at it that she stuffs down for later – because if for nothing else, it gives her reason enough to work harder for next time. To be a bigger star, to orbit closer and gain that protection from a relationship with her new god.

For now, though, her attention flickers to Neron as she straightens up her posture, brushing the snow off of her shoulders from where the wind had dragged some in. “Yeah that sounds good. Maybe I can help you pour some of them?” She suggests, moving toward the entrance to walk back with Neron, trying not to let the slight defeat in her tone slip out with her words or posture.

- FIN <3
i was young and stupid then, always playing for the win
don't know where we got this bad, i just wish i had you back
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3