one more night in hollywood
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He leans on one hand, watching the other man. "Shame. Maybe they'll rectify it next time." If there is a next time. "S'nice that you got some of that. I dunno what I'd do without my shifts, honestly. Kinda sad I can't fuck with you through the bond though." He says as if he did that before. No, before it had only opened weird emotions up for both of them. Ones they'll likely not address. It works for him though.

"Probably for the best. I'm not shy about people seeing my dick but I prefer expecting it." He huffs softly, shaking his head. He fidgets with his cup for a moment before setting it down. "Mm, probably. I haven't dealt with him much beyond that. Nate seems to be a polarizing figure."
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
A snort leaves Sunjata as he works on his bandage, huffing a small sigh as he readjusts it and casts his gaze back to Locke. “What a shame.” He murmurs his amusement, despite how he’s not at all wondering how that would go. The last time they’d been open to one another through the bond, Locke learned a lot more about the Flood than even Sunjata was anticipating. But that’s neither here nor there.

He takes the information offered about Ludo with ease, though, sitting back in the chair again and taking up the cup Locke had made, and sips from it curiously. “I think it’s my fault. In a roundabout way, of course.” Because they had been friends at one point — before Shaju and before Remi had murdered him in a dream. And once Nate had returned to find out? Well, it was all bad news from there. “I don’t think Ronin and I will be friends again either.” Given the state of his body and what the Star had threatened him with.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

He watches the other man fiddle with the bandage and huffs lightly, "Do you want help with that?" He thinks maybe whatever the weird initial urge is gone and he can probably safely touch Sunjata without it turning into a make out session, as fun as that would be. "Where's Nate?" Not for making out, just.. In general. With Sunjata being all beaten up and stuff. Also his own wound smarts and he'd like some help. Or drugs. Or both.

Sunjata wouldn't find anything odd in the cup, tea, made well enough. "Should've brought one of Maeve's tea blends. Didja know she made tea? S'pretty good at it too. Use it to make tea cakes." It's a little weird to be talking about her so casually with Sunjata of all people. But that's all petty bullshit under the bridge.

Hopefully.

"Is that so?" Has he noticed that Sunjata seems to burn a lot of his bridges? Yes, yes he has. Is he going to bring it up? Not directly. "S'kinda weird, don't you think? Aren't you all on the same side?" All this infighting with a little less than a year before the war.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
Sure.” He agrees swiftly, only because there’s one part of the bandage that keeps slipping that he can’t quite get right on his own. As for Nate, though? “Out for a bit.” Possibly reupping on his fluid or taking a quick supply run. Sunjata isn’t sure whether it might be a combination of the two. Either way, he isn’t here.

A low rumble of acknowledgement leaves Sunjata as he moves to stand, to go sit on a short foot stool by Locke with a quiet grumble of pain as he does so, so that Locke might be able to help him. “I did. She made me one once.” He says offhandedly, before handing the end of the bandage to Locke with an amused smirk. “Speaking of Maeve, I need to put you two on a nice little date for a quest from Frey, if you’re willing.” A dark brow rises as he waits for the answer.

When it comes to Ronin, however, Sunjata’s head tilts away, giving Locke a solid close up look at the scar that mangled his cheek. “We are but we aren’t. I betrayed Safrin, remember?
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

Sunjata makes his way over to him and he spreads his knees a bit so the other man can sit closer. He moves delicately, straightening out the offending piece of bandage. He smooths it over with a little pat. "Mm, alright. Not nearly as fucked as you but I was gonna ask if he had any shit for pain. Can always see him on my way back." Not that he was going anywhere...

He feels a tinge of jealousy again and maybe he's glad that Sunjata doesn't feel the bond or maybe he does. Locke doesn't know but he pushes it away, continuing to work on securing the bandage. "Is that so? Don't think we've ever had a proper date. You gonna light the candles and everything? Flower petals?" The bandage is secured as well as he can get it and he leans forward to properly look at Sunjata. "And just a date? Thought Frey was a sex god or somethin'." Another pause, "You know I tried to get Maeve to invite you for a threesome once." Just putting it out there.

Sunjata tilts his head up and Locke wants to boop him but refrains. "She'll get over it." He says it with more confidence than he has.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
You’re welcome to wait for him to come back.” Sunjata offers easily, uncharacteristically finding himself leaning a bit closer to the space offered by Locke readjusting his legs. And while Locke fixes up the bandage, the conversation continues, Sunjata’s attention drawn half between that and the slight twinges of pain as the bandage is brought tighter.

He doesn’t feel the jealousy and perhaps that’s for the best, with Sunjata casually ignorant to it. “If that’s what you want to surprise her with, I could put something together.” He hums thoughtfully, before he pushes on. “Oh, they are. I need to help people get off as Frey so eloquently put it. It’s my only stipulation.” He snorts, staying in Locke’s space a bit. “Shouldn't be hard for you two I imagine.” He murmurs, casting an amused smirk Locke’s way.

Though he is taken a bit off guard with the comment, a flush crossing his face once more as he huffs a small laugh. “The quest allows me to both participate or help out. Figured it would be best to just help this time.Unless…

Either way, it wasn’t entirely up to Locke either. And for now he’s content to put together the roses and the candles. “We’ll see.” He murmurs with a small shrug.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

"I'd love to but I've got a thing I'm doing." Just a casual thing called praying the 'enemy' god and all that. "Just let him know I said hi or somethin'." Part of him wants to tease Sunjata again, see if he can prickle up that jealousy again. But the man is hurt and Locke kind of likes him so he doesn't. Instead he picks fluff out of Sunjata's hair before giving him a soft pat. "All done big boy."

"Might be nice. Was thinking about getting her something fancy on my trip." The wars got him a little spooked. What he plans on doing has him a little spooked too. Things could go shit at anytime and he wants to enjoy what he has left. "We actually fuck a lot less when we're dating. Don't know why. Doesn't help we got a kid now." He rolls his shoulder, taking a drink of his tea. "Can see how the night goes. Don't want things to be weird between you two."

He gives Sunjata another pat on the head for good measure. And because he wants to touch him. "You'll be alright. I'll see you in Torchline, yeah?" He scoots around the demigod to stand up, collecting their cups as he does so.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Sure.” Sunjata murmurs, before there’s a very visible roll of his eyes with the pat Locke gives him, the ex-Attuned shaking his head before he moves to stand to get out of Locke’s space a bit more, to try and take up his seat on the chair again. The added information as he rests an arm across the bandage again has him nodding, before huffing a small laugh. “Must be doing something wrong then.” He teases Locke lightly, flashing the Attuned a wink before pushing past it with a small shrug.

It wouldn’t be weird for him, he doesn’t think. If anything, it would be more weird for Locke and Maeve, given everything. After all, Sunjata hadn’t fallen for Maeve the way she had fallen for him and in turn, made things awkward with the Attuned sitting across from him.

Regardless, Locke goes to grab the cups and give a quick little pat, and Sunjata sinks into the chair a bit more before the quiet whine of a cry from the other room captures his attention. “Not sure when I’ll be back in Torchline but I’ll send a letter when I am. For the date, of course.” He calls over toward Locke, before he disappears down the hallway, sure that Locke can find his own way out.

- FIN <33