looks like morning in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
that's the thing about pain // it demands to be felt
Having meant his words to be a balm rather than fresh acid, it's with fresh vigour that Remi tends to his task that he might quickly close these newly opened wounds. Easily able to hold his breath through this, Remi still sips in a fresh burst of air before his tongue and lips take on a tempo that isn't frenzied, but is as insistent as his own heartbeat.

I never will He vows, knowing Ronin had meant the blowjob, but taking the opportunity to promise something more anyway. It was a difficult thing for someone as predatory as Remi was inclined to be to keep his teeth dull and his tongue free of the sharp barbs that could flay flesh from bone. He managed it only by submerging himself in the wellspring of brightness that shone out of Ronin, even in his darkest moments.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
run away and take me with you
Long past the point of no return, Remi's fresh attention lavished upon him makes short work of Ronin's dwindling willpower. His fingers flinch in the Lullaby's hair as he cums, biting back a groan or a curse or a declaration of love - he honestly doesn't know at this point. And when it's done, he simply finds himself panting into the cool night air, the blank canvas of his mind somehow exactly what he's been chasing this entire time.

"I fucking love you," he whispers eventually, fumbling to try and help Remi to his feet even as he's clumsily staggering back. Luckily, Ronin has a plan at least, and it's only his nimbus that he tumbles, hopefully able to tug his husband along with him. "Can we go home? Or do we need anything else from King's End?" Already his hands are wandering in slow and sensual patterns across the Lullaby's body.
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
that's the thing about pain // it demands to be felt
Remi is quiet and still in his position of supplication before the Huntsman, allowing Ronin to ride the high and fall of his orgasm without interference. Standing, only once the final shivers of pleasure had come and gone, Remi sweetly kisses the pulsing skin under which Ronin's jugular pulses, before brushing his lips against the Huntsman's. "I wish I had a better of way of telling you how I feel." Remi admits, though with all that passes between them, Ronin more than knows. Still, it's always in the aftermath of violence or sex that the Lullaby melts into an inarticulate romantic.

'Fuck King's End.' He laughs, tumbling onto the nimbus without thought, his focus entirely stolen by the man on the cloud with the most perfect shade of blue eyes.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
run away and take me with you
"I don't think I'm going to complain about the way you choose to tell me," Ronin admits with a lopsided smile, shifting so he can get comfortable sitting behind his husband, pressing kiss after kiss against his temples and his cheeks as the nimbus rises up and starts to list away over the Barrows and beyond. "You're everything," he whispers, even as his hands continue to roam, soft and gentle but teasing nonetheless.

It isn't like Ronin not to reciprocate, and it's a long, long way back to the Greatwood. And so he will make certain that his husband is able to enjoy himself, even if it's with nothing more than skilled hands and wicked words whispered into the shell of his ear. It's funny, though, that this seems to bring him more peace than anything else thus far.

~FIN
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN