Missed a few steps along the way
For Locke
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
EDMUND

The idea of making something new at his family's secret place appeals to Edmund. "We could make a new fort every year and decorate it differently each time!" The concept of having to rebuild doesn't bother the child in the least. It's an opportunity to try new things after all.

When they arrive, Edmund lets out a small sound of wonder. "It's pretty, Papa." He can definitely see why his parents like it. With the rocks to sit on and the rhythmic waves, it seems like the perfect place to sit and think. Once his feet are back on solid ground, Edmund gives a small nod.

"Do you like shiny things Papa?" The question is posed as the child begins to walk through the sand, eyes scanning curiously for any glinting materials.
I never realized how beautiful
Fires burn under the stars
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
"That's exactly what I was thinking! You're so smart." He purrs, watching as Edmund starts to make his way down the beach. Yeah, no. He can totally picture spending all their afternoons here, playing in the sand, getting lost in the waves. He can teach Edmund and Maeve how to swim, yeah.

Does he like shiny things? "Of course. Love shiny things. Specially lately." His head tilts, "Did you know your Papa was an Attuned?" He shifts into a gore crow and lightly plucks at Edmund's hair as he swoops by before landing on the sand and shifting again. "Maybe you can attune one day too." It'd be fun, right?
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
EDMUND

The child giggles at the compliment. It makes Edmund happy to know that he and his Papa think alike and share some of the same interests. The child's giggles turn into a sound of wonder when his Papa transforms. "Wow, Papa! I didn't know you were an Attuned!" he watches the crow with curiosity as it transforms back into his Papa.

"That's so cool! I want to Attune too!" It was something that the child had already been considering, ever since he met Auntie Aurelia. Being able to transform would be amazing. Just as amazing as his magic. If he could have both, he'd love to.

It turns out that Edmund too, likes shiny things. And after a while both he and his Papa have found ample shiny stones, shells, and trinkets to take back with them. They just barely manage to lug it all back in one trip, and Edmund hopes that they can go back soon and get more. Though it might be more of him wanting to spend time with his Papa then wanting to collect more things.

-{FIN}
I never realized how beautiful
Fires burn under the stars