the one that i keep
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
the lullaby
i don't want the world to see me,
because I don't think they'd understand
Sighing against his husband's lips, Remi pours all that he is into the kiss, allowing it to grow all the more passionate for the lack of pressure between them. Though the alchemist's body awakens to the heat passing between them, for perhaps the first time in his life, it's easily ignored. "I love you." He agrees, breathing in the smell of ice and survival that clings to Ronin's bare skin.

"I've...the sheets." Looking to their bed, wet from the Sea of Glass and bloodied from Remi's body, the alchemist frowns apologetically. Rising, he closes his eyes, remembering the relatively boring sheets and blankets the pair had used on their bed in the monster hunter's guild. Appearing in his hands, Remi strips the dirty sheets before spreading out the new ones. "They won't last all night..but we should be asleep before they disappear." He murmurs, already collapsing down and reaching for Ronin.

"Now, come and love me." Remi whispers, dragging the Huntsman down to bed, before stealing away into his dreams that they might not have to be apart.

~FIN
when everything's meant to be broken,
i just want you to know who I am
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.