what comes after
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
Giving a gentle nod and sipping at his own wine, Ronin gives some thought to the relics. "Remi's also got a weird black rapier. It was a relic from out in Hak Etme - the first one we came across," he explains, rubbing at his stubbled cheek. "As for any others... I don't know. I've not heard anything about them." Not at this point in the timeline, anyway. "I'm sure that when one crops up again, though, there'll be some clues."

It doesn't take long for him to finish his glass of wine, Ronin sighing and setting down his glass. "Well, if nothing else, it was a great bonding experience," he quips, offering a playful sort of smile to Noah. "Do you want to catch up again soon? I could show you the barracks for the Dragoons. I could do with hitting the training area." It can never hurt, right?
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1005
every time i think i've finally made it, i learn i'm farther away than i have ever been before
Noah did not finish his wine as Ronin did. He continued to sip at it. As the Huntsman set his glass down empty, the Sentinel sat his down with just a swallow left in the bottom. He nodded along at the information, and hmmed in thought. With so little time left, and now that he was as in the game as he was, he wanted to gain more relics. Perhaps not for himself -- though he would not deny that would be an upper hand -- but simply for their side.

"I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Any training is good." Especially training with someone Noah knew could take the hits. In all of his trainings before he had always held back because he was against his friends. Ronin, though, was a friend who could take anything Noah could throw at him. "I'm going to go back to Torchline for a little bit, but if you let me know when you'll be back in Stormbreak I'll be here."

NOAH
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
"I can't help but agree with that. It's always nice to train with a fellow demigod, too - not that it will ever feel right calling myself that," Ronin says with a warm smile, nodding to hear that his friend will be going back to the islands. "I'll be headed to the Greatwood, but we both have our compasses, so I'll probably pay a visit or two. If I don't catch you while I'm there, then the next time we are both in Stormbreak, for sure."

Given the initial conversation that led to their coming here, he's relieved, at least, that they can get onto somewhat lighter matters. And as the topic instead turns to their respective travels and plans, Ronin feels a little more trust blossom between himself and the Sentinel. And allies will be sorely needed for the future, as they both know.

~FIN
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN