ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
Smiling softly, and with a blush hot on his cheeks to match Tobi's, Finn nods and clasps her a little closer. "I don't know that I don't love you," he points out, even if it makes nerves hop and jump in his throat. Ignoring them, he leans in and lets his lips ghost across her own; it can barely be called a kiss, but in the scope of everything that Finn is and where he started compared to where he finds himself now, it's huge.

The moment has to end, though, as all moments are wont to do, and he eventually lets his arms slip from around her and holds out the sleeping shirt so he can help her into it. Once she's as dressed as it gets for bedtime, he tugs on a pair of sweatpants and considers the abandoned pile of clothes on the floor. And he ignores them. Then he picks them up. Then he folds them, and puts them back on the floor again.

"Shall we sleep?" he asks softly.
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
Most don't dream of being told by someone that they care about, that they don't not love you.  Double negatives and uncertainty aren't the things dreams of made of, and yet for Tobi, her heart feels fit to burst.

Watching with wine-heavy eyes as Finn folds his clothes only to put them back on the floor—it's something to do with Remi, she's almost sure of it—the doctor buries herself beneath the covers and waits for Finn to be done setting right whatever was wrong about leaving his clothes in a heap. Lifting the duvet for him to crawl under, Finn will find no hesitation on Tobi's part as she fits herself neatly against his side. Wrapping one arm across his chest so that she might tuck her cheek into the crook of his arm, she sighs sleepily. "Today wasn't so bad." She muses, pressing a kiss against his shoulder before letting Finn's warmth send her off to sleep.

~FINn<3
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line