ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
Stiff and immovable at the best of times, Ronin's projection won't have to work hard to encourage the Lullaby to release his hold of the basin if only because Remi's mind is so very far away just now. In the room of his mind's eye, there is a fireplace and a pair of blue eyes looking at him from across the floor. Remi can feel the fibres of the carpet and can smell the wood boards beneath. He'd been pleading with Finn, had wanted him to take something—or give something?—and,

-warmth and unyielding strength surge through Ronin's kiss, shattering the dream. Disoriented and adrift, Remi feels the texture of Ronin's shirt beneath his palms just as the Huntsman's hands come to rest against his skin. Gasping suddenly, his eyes fluttering open, the alchemist is suddenly hyperaware of his husband's presence before him, and the comforting closeness of his projection behind.

Gods I love you Comes the silent sob; Remi's lips are seeking out Ronin's with a desperate need, wanting to dilute every memory and thought of Finn with this. With Ronin.  "I promise I am trying." He whispers miserably, his fingers clutching at his husband's shirt.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the dark star

I love you too Ronin whispers back through the bond, as if it wasn't obvious from the feelings roaring through him and against Remi like a wave crashing against rocks. With his lips claimed by the other man, he's forced to resort to other measures to reaffirm that love, over and over; every flick and press of his tongue promises more, his free hand reaching up to brush across a stubbled jawline, even as the other remains pressed against the Lullaby's lower back.

"I know you are," Ronin whispers when they finally part. "I can tell you are. And you haven't failed yet - you took yourself away before anything happened. I've got you from here, okay?" Dropping another kiss against the corner of Remi's mouth, Ronin has to hold himself in check as well, lest they make this all about them in someone else's bathroom while there's a dinner party going on.

It's easier said than done, though; the projection at Remi's back is whispering kisses against his curls, arms still snugly around him, and Ronin almost wishes that the hands clutching his shirt would rip open the buttons and roam across his skin. But this would be the epitome of solving problems with sex, and so he tries to banish those thoughts. "We can stay here as long as you need. When you're ready, we'll go out together. Okay?"
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Swaddled by his husband's love, Remi feels as if he's slowly beginning to come back to himself with every wave of affection and reassurance Ronin provides. Exhausted and infuriated, the Lullaby sags forward, pressing his head against his husband's shoulder and gritting his teeth. I want to, Remi admits, easily able to feel the suggestive overtones of his husband's thoughts. Gods but I want to. Surely there had to be some problems by which sex actually was the solution. Right?

Leaning into the projections kisses, the Lullaby gives his head a weak shake as he raises his forehead away from Ronin's shoulder. "What will we tell them?" The fingers of his good hand slip down from the Huntsman's chest, sliding around his waist to settle possessively and greedy against his lower back.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Ronin wants to as well (duh), and he's absolutely inclined to agree with Remi, too. But this is still someone else's space, and their son is still audible in the next room, and even though his hands and tongue are saying something else entirely, the reluctant doubt still remains in his thoughts.

"As soon as we get out of here, I want you for the rest of the night. Until we pass out," he mumbles against soft curls, the projection meanwhile drawing back enough to press kisses down the back of Remi's neck, hands roaming lower to lavish further attention against the Lullaby's hips and ass.

More than happy to want and be wanted in return, the alchemist's possessive touches do little to calm the fire in Ronin's belly. Still, he at least hears what Remi is saying, brow furrowing as he considers their story. "Tell them you found the ghost, and it's gone now?" he suggests with a small smile. "Or that you had a bad dream while you were spirit surfing. Or that you really needed to use the bathroom."
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Sipping in a breath as his husband's projection provides a much different narrative to the one Ronin's lips are giving, the Lullaby leans forward to remove any distance between them. Sliding his ruined hand around his husband's shoulders, Remi's gaze turns wry and mischievous. "They probably already think we are fooling around in here." He points out, as if this assumption on Finn and Tobi's part is all the permission they might need. The frigid numbness that had begun to creep up Remi's legs as if he had been standing in a shallow pool of ice water, began to melt and turn warm. Letting his hips slide forward more as if guided by the projection's hands, the Lullaby lets his tongue drag slowly across his husband's lower lip before chasing away the sensation with a hard kiss.

Finding a smile on his lips for the first time since entering Tobi's apartment, Remi grins. "I had to go to the bathroom really bad...and you just...came in here to make sure I had enough toilet paper?" He wonders, though the ghost excuse was good as any he supposed.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"I really wouldn't be surprised. Have you met us?" Ronin murmurs, though the smirk that's trying to creep across his face is wiped away by the teasing flick of Remi's tongue, and a moan rumbles up in his throat as his words are stolen by a kiss that's echoed by the pressure of the other man's hips against his own. Already his pants are growing tight, and it's going to be a very difficult thing to step back from this precipice. Someone really ought to do something.

"Listen," he protests, breaking the kiss to smile charmingly at his husband, even as his hand whispers down the length of Remi's torso to tease around his crotch, "we have done stranger things and you know it. Fuck it though, we'll blame ghosts." He leans in to steal another kiss, before his brow furrows suddenly. "Were there any ghosts?"
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"I have." Remi confirms. Now that they both have wings, drops from high places don't seem nearly so bad. They'll catch themselves, whether at the top or at the bottom. So long as they're together the whole way, the Lullaby doesn't care.

Hitching in a breath that he does his best to keep silent, Remi feels the final dregs of murderous intent begin to evaporate, such is the heat he feels in his belly. "No of course there weren't any ghosts." He says dismissively. Letting his left hand fall away from Ronin's lower back, he twists it around his own body where he might tease the Huntsman's projection in precisely the same way Ronin was doing to him. Letting his palm mould itself around the bulge he could feel beginning to tent his husband's pants, Remi tightens his grip around Ronin's neck. "Ghosts don't clean up kitchens. Not without being told to, at least."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"Huh, alright then. The more you know, I guess--" Cut off by his own sharp inhale, it's with a wicked smile that Ronin realises what stunt Remi is trying to pull, and his kisses drift along the other man's jawline before he's finally running out of patience. Both hands move around to unbuckle the alchemist's belt and unbutton his pants, and it's with a very, very brief glance towards the door that he considers how long they might have.

"You'll need to be quiet, or I'll have to cover your mouth," he says playfully, leaning in for a lusty, lingering kiss against Remi's lips, before smoothly dropping to his knees.

"And if you bite my fingers," Ronin's projection adds, arms sliding around to press warm hands against Remi's chest and warm lips against the shell of his ear, "I'll disappear." This is getting messier than it was ever intended to be, but if Ronin really thinks about it, he won't at all be surprised.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Feeling his cheeks begin to burn, the muscles of Remi's arms shiver with one last glancing thought toward restraint before he's all but putty in his husband's four hands. It feels improper somehow, to find Ronin so exquisitely handsome from this angle—all blue eyes beneath expressive eyebrows—but gods if it doesn't absolutely steal all the air from Remi's lungs. The anticipation has his toes curling slightly as he leans back against astral!Ronin for support, lest he forgets himself and grabs onto the sink.

Tilting his head slightly to the side in recognition of the projection's warning, the Lullaby mercilessly slips his hand beneath his husband's waistband and into the growing space created in the front of his pants. Noted. His agrees as his good hand clasps around the base of his husband's budding erection.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

The projection gasps, and the Ronin on his knees lets the breath out again in a shudder that will whisper across Remi's hips where he's currently lavishing his kisses. His own cheeks are flushed pink as he works the alchemist's pants down enough to release his erection, but his hands are busy for now, roaming up beneath the other man's shirt and reaching around to cup his ass. If anything falls off the sink, we'll blame the ghost, he decides. The ghost that they are definitely having a fight with in here.

Smirking against Remi's skin, Ronin peers up at him for a moment, and it's like the tension has all melted away to reveal the man he knows underneath. Nibbling at his hips, Ronin finally seems to remember that they're on a bit of a tight schedule here, one of his hands slipping down to grasp the base of Remi's cock, his tongue flicking out to swirl around the head of it. Simultaneously, his projection rocks against the Lullaby's hand, as if to invite more teasing.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
That's a ... good idea. Remi manages, his cock twitching like some adolescent school child who knows the answer in class and is gesticulating wildly for the teacher to pick them. ..ghosts have been known to..make strange sounds, too. Letting his eyes roll back slightly as tips his head against the projection's shoulder, Remi swallows against the urge to tangle his ruined hand into Ronin's hair. It isn't so much that he thinks the Huntsman will mind, as it is not wanting to invite any more tension into his limbs than there already are.

..more..Sounding pained almost, such is his attempt to keep quiet and stifle the moan caged behind his teeth, Remi does his best to simultaneously continue teasing his husband while trying to unzip and unbutton his pants entirely. Lurid flashes of heat combined with flammable sparks of need radiate through the Lullaby's fingers and had this bathroom not been cramped already by three demigods, he'd have duplicated himself as Ronin had done.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

There is a time for teasing, and here in someone else's bathroom is not it (at least for Remi, anyway) and so Ronin doesn't waste words or precious seconds on innuendo. If Remi wants more then he'll get all the Huntsman is able to give, his hand squeezing and pulsing along the base of the other man's cock, his head dipping to take all of him into his mouth.

He wants to be slow and indulgent but this isn't the moment for it, and instead Ronin barely gives Remi a chance to get his bearings. Even as his fingers and his lips give in to any flashes of pleasure that the alchemist wants to chase, his projection holds him steady, grinding against his hand and trying (and failing) not to leave a bruising mark against his neck.

Cum for me, before someone knocks the door-- There's a smile in Ronin's words as his hand picks up the pace, as his tongue lavishes attention along the length of Remi's cock, trying to coax him towards an edge that he can throw himself off. He doesn't think they've ever tried to race to the end like this before, and maybe it's the risk of being caught, but he finds himself enjoying it.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Together. That's what he'd needed and now sandwiched between his husband and Ronin's projection, Remi was so very close to being alright. To forgetting and being okay again. Fumbling with the front of the projection's pants, Remi struggles to shove them lower on his husband's hips just as Ronin had done to him. Able to feel the cool press of metal against his bare skin, the Lullaby tries desperately to focus despite the fluttery feeling rising up the back of his thighs. Unable to spread his legs the way he otherwise might, given his pants around his ankles, the Lullaby was confident they could make it work given their relative expertise when it came to having and being had by one another.

Have me, and I will He teases, though whatever minuscule amount of amusement colours his mental words is absent from his expression. Pink-cheeked and with his lips slightly parted, his good hand around the base of his husband's cock, (hopefully freed of his pants), Remi shivers with a shaky sort of desperation. gods Ronin... He thinks uselessly, wanting to rake his claws down the walls and scream his husband's name. Instead he simply pants, trying to keep the warm rasps of air as shallow and silent as he can causing his chest to spasm and hitch.
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Change author:
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
"Oh. I thought...aren't spriggans the companions of the fae?" Tobi wonders, frowning. Not as well versed on what demigods could and couldn't have as far as companions went, the doctor merely stares at the deathly winged stick with a warm and curious smile.

"Uhm...Remi and Ronin are...in the bathroom." Tobi says carefully. "I..wonder if I should see if they're alright." Of course her first thought was that they were having sex, but given that none of them were horny teenagers, she quickly dismisses it. That would be rude and given that they had just arrived, fairly unfounded in her opinion.

Watching Finn go to the drawer, wondering what it was he could possibly be doing, Tobi audibly gasps with delight as he pulls out a small thimble and offers some of his wine to Oria. Not since Everest was a baby has she seen Finn so charmingly thoughtful, and it melts her heart to see him acting so tenderly towards another.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line