the middle of the ride
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
Absolutely.” Sunjata murmurs, not missing a second with answering her question. He sinks into the couch a bit more, keeping himself angled a bit toward her as he explains. “The first shift I knew about but the others I didn’t really know about until something intense happened.” He tries to recall the feeling he’d had during those times, working his jaw for a moment as he tries to remember. “Back when the Grounds was hit with that mud monster in Flowerbirth, years ago… Before we could go to Torchline I think?” Truthfully he can’t remember, let’s blame it on the lightning he’s been struck by. “I got swallowed up and at that time I only had the nyala, the macaw, and the panther. I found out as I tried to get myself out of the mud monster that I had my orca shift.” When he’d swelled to the size of the whale that settled inside his soul and tried to tear it apart from the inside out.

He hums a soft sound with it, lifting his gaze to meet her jade ones. “The others have just appeared. There isn’t an announcement with it, it just… Seems to happen.” He shrugs. As for the long explanation from Sunjata about Lusea, when he settles with explaining how Edmund had reacted, there’s a small crooked smile that tugs at the corners of Sunjata’s face, something a bit like pride somewhat of what Edmund had managed to figure out all on his own.

His voice is softer, too, when he speaks, tearing his gaze away from Maeve to look at the chair he’d sat on previously. “He was very excited about it, actually. He mentioned he planned on 'lighting all the candles' for you.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The Nightshade listens quietly, something that's become more and more common for her in the past seasons, sipping at her tea as he speaks. It isn't until he finishes speaking that she says something in turn. "I suppose there is nothing to really do but let him feel it all himself." And to help him where he can, of course. Maeve had no plans to let him flounder once he tells her. She's going to be there for her son, help him control his powers, and grow stronger. Maeve feels her lips start to curl as he speaks of her son. Of what he said.

A laugh bubbles up in her throat, expression softening as she looks down at the teacup in her grasp, eyes lifting shortly after to one of the many drawings from her son that hang on the wall by her desk. "I'm not surprised... That sounds like him."
Oh your mouth is poison
Your mouth is wine
The Nightshade
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
There’s a nod offered from Sunjata, a low hum of agreement that vibrates through his body. “He has to learn the signs and what sparks it more. It’ll help him control it.” A pause while he considers, forming his words to the best of his ability. “There’s no ‘one size fits all’ for it. It’s incredibly personal.” Each acted differently. It reminds him of the discrepancy between himself and his shifts, and the sensations felt from Remi with his own.

It was jarring and surprising, but Remi had always harbored more predators beneath his skin than Sunjata had.

Her laugh draws him back to the present and he moves to stand, smoothing out his mostly dry shirt now, hands raking through slightly damp hair. “Well… That’s everything, then. I just needed to make sure you knew.” And he has a date with a Frey shrine in the future.

So without much flare, Sunjata slips toward the door to grab his jacket and slide it on, offering a quiet thanks to Maeve and a goodbye, before he slips out the door.

— FIN <33
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.