Overseer Isla
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

To Overseer Isla,

I am writing to you as a citizen of Halo. By now I presume you’re aware of the attacks made upon Halo in Leafchange, by your General Wessex and other Ascended. Was this siege commanded and orchestrated by you?

This seems like unprovoked violence from the Hollowed Grounds, and I fled for my own safety. Is this something I’ll have to fear when going back to my land? Or for my family? Now that the portal is open, I can return, but I have misgivings if the Hollowed Grounds is going to continue interfering.

Sincerely and with concern,

Cordelia Limore
Present all your pretty feelings
May they comfort you tonight
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Isla

Cordelia Limore,

I apologise for the lateness of my reply. As you can well imagine, life is not simple for those who are in power.

Whilst I can assure you that the Hollowed Grounds has its own responsibilities and is not looking to inherit any others at present, I must question why you do not ask Warden Aristomache about your home region.

She is currently in charge and she will have much more of an idea regarding Halo's circumstances than I do.

Regards,

Isla Lockwood
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything