a fly on the wall
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's a futuristic modern world but things aren't what they seem
Someday you'd better wake up from this stupid fantasy
"Don't gotta worry 'bout that, my skin's too pretty to give it up so easy," he snarks with an edge of tease to it, warm brown eyes glinting with mischief. Much as he'd hate to call out for help - it sounds really fucking stupid, and probably looks the part to shout at the sky while in mortal peril - you bet your ass he'd do it in a second. Pride and embarrassment can't compete with the whole living schtick.

He leans back a little, eyeing Wessex a little sideways as she leans in, only to bust a laugh like a popped balloon in his surprise. "Uh, yeah, no. Nate told me how that goes down, and the twin thing isn't so hot when you're one'a them." Smirking sideways, he leans forward to meet her, bracing his forearms on his lax, spread thighs. "Didn't think you'd be into someone like me, but I'd never say no to a beautiful lady." She's sharper, like those models in the magazines selling expensive things instead of commonplace items. Untouchable, but still appealing. Plus, can't be picky when most everyone in Caido seems to be fresh-faced and barely able to grow stubble. So Bart sticks his arm out, wrist up like an offering, and grins as he waits for her to make good on her implied offer.
Now they can make things worse for me
BARTHOLOMEW
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:

If Wessex had been drinking, she’d have done a spit-take. No one calls Wessex beautiful.And that’s fine, she’s learned to take other words as compliments, but in her eyes there is nothing beautiful about her. Laughing - and for the first time in their entire conversation, genuinely amused - she waves off the compliment with a languid wrist flicks. “Well that’s how I know you’re both full of shit and will do just fine out there.”

There isn’t however, any denial that she’s into him. Not-not into him, smooshed together with apathy and a preoccupation with responsibility isn’t the most convincing mix. And pretty boys are always trouble. Always. Anyone related to Nate is probably triply so.

Still - he offers himself up. And Wessex isn’t one to leave a power on the table. Rising with an ethereal grace (it’s intentional), her steps are more like glides as she clears the space between them quickly and with only a quick glance to make sure he’s still okay with it, sinks her teeth into his wrist.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
It's a futuristic modern world but things aren't what they seem
Someday you'd better wake up from this stupid fantasy
He’s tempted to make a rebuttal of some sort - he might be a liar, but he’s not that big of one - but he settles for being pleased at having made her crack and laugh. Much as he can appreciate a firm facade, they're on the same side here.

Which apparently comes with perks, baby!

Baby’s first Ascended bite is like a rollercoaster of woah. Very sophisticated description. It’s like doing a cannonball while orgasming, and now Bart’s never going to be able to swim without popping a boner. The bite itself is almost painless, drowned out by how fast his stomach cramps trying to race itself to an erection. If he makes a noise it’s probably an embarrassing one, which solidifies that he can never switch sides now. Wessex knows too much. Pulling away, dazed and flustered, he gruffly clears his throat and takes his arm back when the woman’s done. “Fuck me. Alright. I’m gonna go walk this stiffy off, you…sit here and do whatever generals that don’t sleep do.” Standing (incredibly stiffly) he waddles to the door without a backward glance.

- FIN
Now they can make things worse for me
BARTHOLOMEW