Icy Cold
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
you're my sunshine, you're my rain,
you're all i've lost yet all i've gained
Phoebe was bundled up tight, golden locks hidden behind a thick hood, skirts traded for fur-lined leggings and heavy boots. She hated the cold of Halo. She hated the cold anywhere really. Torchline - or anywhere besides the tundra - suited her far better. And this was one of the warmer seasons for Halo! How anyone managed to live here in any sort of comfort was beyond Phoebe, but thankfully she was not here to move in. This was a business trip and nothing more.

"You're sure you're alright? I have healing powers if you need it, I really don't mind." Phoebe asked, turning to look at Noah again. After this visit she would have to check on Remi and Ronin too to ensure they had made it through the relic quest unscathed. Even though the two were much stronger than Noah (or literally anyone else), he was still a demigod and had nearly died during the mission. It must've been something particularly deadly they faced for such consequences.
hello darkness, goodbye light
PHOEBE
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
reaching up to the maze of light in the sky
Noah's heart beat with a trepidation he had never felt before, walking out towards the Sea of Glass. He kept himself close to Phoebe, though slightly ahead. His glacier eyes darted around, and he already had an arrow placed within his bow, ready to shoot and ignite. He couldn't be sure that the threat they had encountered during their fight for the relic would be the only danger, and gods help him Noah would not let Phoebe fall victim to anything out here -- creature or ascended.

She must have noticed the way Noah walked stiffly. Zuriel had been able to heal the majority of his wounds, but not every ailment was taken away by the work of unicorns. "I wouldn't say no to any extra help getting my strength back." Noah smiled, his head turning over his shoulder briefly to give her the only semblance of warmth out on this tundra. "But we need to be fast -- I don't know if anyone is going to be out here inspecting what happened, or if there are any more creatures that can bring danger now that the ice is broken."

Noah
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
you're my sunshine, you're my rain,
you're all i've lost yet all i've gained
Phoebe smiled a little, but knew this was part of the offer of healing whatever wounds or hurts remained that might cause him to turn it down. "I have healing abilities, but it does cause intense pleasure as a side effect." she said in warning. Why it did so seemed self-explanatory. She was a Frey demigoddess. Of course some of her powers would cause pleasure.

She nodded as he explained the urgency. It wouldn't take long for her to grab a piece of ice and put it into a jar. "It won't take long." she assured. Once they reached the edge of the sea of glass Phoebe got right to work. The midwife knelt down in the snow and grabbed a piece of ice on the edge of the shore, pulling a small chunk of it away with surprising ease (she really was stronger now as a demigoddess, wasn't she!). Then she carefully tucked it away in a jar, securing it inside her coat so it wouldn't get damaged. "There! I have everything that I need now, thank you!" she said to Noah brightly.
hello darkness, goodbye light
PHOEBE
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
reaching up to the maze of light in the sky
He should have suspected it might come with such a caveat. The hunter chuckled some, and shook his head. "Well, then maybe we should wait until we're in a spot that's not so dangerous." That would be just their luck, wouldn't it? Noah taken out of commission by the ecstasy that her healing powers caused, totally unable to protect her even if for only moments, and the ascended jump from behind a block of ice.

Noah was not ready to take that risk. He would move on with his sore muscles and bruises and cuts and wait, because Zuriel had healed the life-threatening wounds before this endeavor. Phoebe collected what she needed and Noah stayed alert, watching vigilantly over her, bow at the ready. He didn't know what to expect at this point, other than what he had expected on the tundra his entire life. There was too much mystery now for him to be at any sort of ease. "Okay. Let's head out as quickly as we came." He suggested with urgency, fumbling in his pocket for only a second before grabbing his compass.

FIN

Noah