kiss your perfect day goodbye
Wessex <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
The ground is rapidly approaching and he’s hardly done anything to catch himself, his body hitting the ground and bouncing a second after, but it’s bolstered him enough that he feels comfortable to shift into himself, carving through the grass and dirt and muck until he comes to a stop – hoping that whatever is chasing him might lose track of a dragon that’s become a human. As he does, however, his arm is covered in blood, a deep cut sheered along his shoulder, nearer to his back (yada yada weird Attuned to Shift proportions, we’re making it up).

Now that he’s free of his dragon shift and the metal feather in his arm, he does curl up, drawn to a sitting position, legs against his chest as he braces his arm against the tops of his knees, his other hand tenderly poking and prodding through the blood soaked shirt he wears, hissing and gritting his teeth the entire time. “What the fuck was that?” He grits out to himself, hushed and quiet through panting breaths.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
She at least has the decency to feel really guilty; not that she made Sunjata follow her and attack, but because she didn’t immediately disengage. Wessex knew who it was, she knew that if lightning landed, it would hurt him, and she knew he wouldn’t be able to reach her through the bond.

This is her fault (mostly), and she can say again that he doesn’t deserve this.

The bird comes hurtling through the clouds and she knows what she’s looking for - it takes her a moment to spot the man and as she nears, she can see that he’s bleeding. A lot. Starting her transformation back before she fully lands, Wessex is a bit ungainly and ends up off balance, catching herself on her hands and knees before bouncing back and running towards the Flood. “Sunjata! I’m sorry! Here, let me -” and then she’s reaching for him, trying to find a wound to press on, to keep everything that should be inside, inside.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He sees the metal bird hit the ground, too, but he doesn’t notice the shift – not when he’s trying his best not to stab his fingers into the gouge in his person that’s still bleeding, not when he’s still disoriented as fuck from whatever that was. What he does notice, though, is movement, and he thinks it might still be the bird coming in for the kill – offering up a blood soaked hand to hide his face and his eyes as if it’s a moment of complete surrender, lips parting through his panting breaths to start to say something, only to have one sound slip out immediately when Wessex’s voice is cutting him off.

The arm drops, squinting through the disorientation to hear her, to feel her hands on him as she searches for where he’s bleeding from and while he might be tall and still rather large, he’s easily moved for her to find the wound. “My back.” He murmurs, shifting his legs when her hand presses against the wound, luckily covered enough by muscle and bone to keep any internals from coming out. It has torn through a muscle, though, and that'll certainly take a while to heal without any magical intervention.

He finds himself leaning against her, though, forehead pressed against her shoulder as he tries to loosen his tension a bit, trying to figure out how they might go about tying it off. “The bird..?” He asks tentatively, as if asking if it were her, the confusion clear in his voice.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
His back. Okay. While Wessex is not a healer, years of patching herself (and a few others) up from various sparring wounds and hunting accidents means she at least knows what to do to make something stop bleeding. And maybe how to improvise a bandage. Adjusting herself so she can keep a constant, even pressure on the culprit, the Wraith stills and lets the Flood rest against her. After what seems like forever (it isn’t), she peels her hand away to peek at the mess she’s made and then continues as she was before.

He breaks the silence with the inevitable question and if she isn’t stiff before, a tiny pulse runs through her now. “It’s my new shift…” she finally replies quietly into his ear, certainly unable to meet any sort of gaze should he try and look at her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t have any way to tell you it was me.” Stubbornly staring at the stone ground - or at his back - she once again does a quick check to see how the ‘stop the bleeding’ efforts are progressing.
WESSEX
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Much like when he’d been treated by Nate, he’s thankful for the cooling temperature of the Ascended’s bodies. Wessex’s hands are cool where they press against a hot, painful, bloody wound and he works his jaw as it starts to keep the swelling from getting out of control. He tries to regulate his breaths, too, once his question is aired, letting her pick and choose how to try and keep his wound from bleeding him out.

It’s a slow going process though and the more he focuses on it the more pain sparks in his mind, gritting his teeth with wave after wave of it. So instead, he focuses on her words, on the shift, on her apology and he finds himself pressing his forehead into her shoulder a bit harder, tilting it minimally side by side as if he’s waving away her apology. “No, I’m sorry.” He murmurs, because had he known it was her he wouldn’t have attacked. “If I knew…” He trails off too.

The sentiment is the same.

Can you… Tie it off?” With his one good arm he makes an attempt to tug at his shirt, suggesting that she cut the shirt off of him to use as a bandage for the moment until they can get somewhere with actual bandages.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
“Alright, so we both fucked up,” Wessex says roughly - and kindly. As if they were equals, comrades-in-arms. It was the way she once spoke to Amun, before he disappeared.

As for his question, she was already reaching for her pants, unsheathing a hand’s worth of talons to cut through the dark cloth with an efficient riiiiiip. A could of quick movements and she has a thick strip of cloth and a pant leg fluttering in the wind. In an entirely non-sexual manner, of course. Reaching to loop it under his armpit, then around his upper arm to hold it still for a little bit, before tying it off above his shoulder. “That should hold it for a bit. Come on, let me get you to a healer. It’s the least I can do.”

Unable - or unwilling to mention the backlash that did this, Wessex picks the Flood up gently, by the waist, and then teleports the two of them as quickly as she can back to King’s End - and Nate.

{Fin}
WESSEX