Ronin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Hello Ronin,

It's been a while since we last spoke, but I just came into some information and I was wondering if you might be able to shed some light.

You're one of the few people I know who was last out in the desert and I hoped you might be able to tell me if you'd seen any large plants growing only to shortly die afterwards while you were out there? I'm not sure if it's truly worth investigating, but given how odd the claim is perhaps there is something to it?
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
didn't think we'd ever make it
Sorry Maeve - I just found your letter in the pocket of my Deepfrost coat. It has been very busy here, as I'm sure you can relate.

There weren't any plants when I went out into the desert with Remi and Sunjata. Just a big, angry stone gargoyle and a bunch of landsharks. I did receive a weird letter talking about the same kind of things, though.

I'll be dropping by Torchline soon - maybe we can catch up then and talk?

~ Ronin
this close to safety in one piece

RONIN
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
It's alright. I figured I would hear from you eventually.

Please come by. It's been a while and there is plenty to discuss. I'll make sure to get a sweet honey cake to go with the tea.

See you soon,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade