my heart is yellow
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i promise you i will learn from all my mistakes
"You are capable of a great many things, Mr. Rosencrantz." Tobi replies formidably. Besides, if Finn was uncomfortable with the mother of his child and woman he loves being naked, that seemed very much like his problem.

"Uncomfortable? Not me." So saying her kisses become lighter and more frequent again, fluttering across the bridge of his nose before she imparts one last, deep kiss against his lips. Standing suddenly, the bits of cloth fluttering off her body, Tobi turns and retrieves her dress from the rock. Slipping it over her head and humming against the feeling of warm cloth on her skin, she smoothes the fabric down as if that might help at all with the wrinkles. It doesn't, but at least she's clothed now. You're welcome Finn.

'Take me home?' She asks, her voice full of longing and love. "I suddenly very much want to be behind locked doors again." You know, so that Finn wouldn't be uncomfortable with the things she planned on doing.

Willingly enough, the Greatwood leads the pair back to the Skyboats, and it's only a brief wait before one is set to leave. Just enough time in fact for Tobi and Finn to pick out a rather ingenious handheld puzzle that they can give to Ever.

~FIN
October