Personal Quest a little help along the way
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Cordelia isn't really the artistic type. She leaves that to Ray and Harper. Instead she focuses on what she is good at. Which is crafting, building, and homemaking. Not that this is a home, per say. Still, the Attuned stays inside, arranging furniture and creating a cozy learning environment inside. There are a couple of rows of desks facing the front where the blackboard will be. Then she makes a little reading nook, arranging a few chairs around the bookshelves and spreading a rug on the floor, creating a comfortable space for the students to sit and read as a group or on their own. Lastly comes an area for group work. Tables arranged around chairs by the windows, letting in plenty of natural light for them to work by and when she's done, she smiles.

The Attuned joins the others after she finishes, hands braced on her hips, "You'll probably want to add some stuff inside, but I think we have a good start."

Cordelia arranges the furniture inside!
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
show me all of your affection
let it rain on me
There is something special to finishing the exterior with only Ray, and for that he is deeply grateful to Cordelia. She is far more artistic than he is, more of a musician than a painter, but he adds more personal touches that to the odd wandering eye would be seemingly nothing more than part of the mural. Cordelia's efforts inside are not without their merit however, the little bit of elbow grease and personal attention making it shine. Coming together into something beautiful.

Paint-stained and beaming, Harper stands back and stares at the building with his hands on his hips, glowing like the sun is shining through his sternum. He made that. They made that. It still boggles him sometimes to see how far he has come, how he is making this home in a way he never thought he'd be able to when he first landed here. Gratitude spills out from the warmth of his smiling face as he beckons the women to him to wrap an arm around both shoulders, gazing up at the building as he gives them a friendly little shake. "Look at it, I can't believe it. This is...it's going to be amazing. Thank you, both of you." Knocking his temple into Ray's since he is more physically familiar with her, he grins and spins to point in the vague direction of the bar. "Now! Celebratory drinks!" Crowing happily, he locks the front door and drags his two helpers into the late afternoon, intent on buying them whatever they please as a show of thanks.

- FIN <3
and pull down all your mountains
drag your cities to the sea
HARPER