I start to feel sentimental
For Edy
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam was unsure how he felt about sex and relationships and where they intertwined; once he had been entirely convinced that it was only worthwhile to touch someone you loved deeply, but then he had broken his own rule several times: out of desperation, out of frustration or simply out of want. "I mean...it can be. I'm sure a lot of people would want to be close with you. You're stunningly beautiful-" He paused, blinking, not having expected himself to say that, but tried to soldier on: "-And smart and funny. I think you just...need to let people in more. And that's not a euphemism, before you say anything."

He made no comment as for his relationship with Nate, not really sure what else to say. It was a mess more than it was real, as far as he could see.

If there was any peeking to what Edy gestured to, it was very quick, and Sam's eyes were swiftly back on the rock he was going to throw next. "That could sum up just about everything happening right now, couldn't it? If people would just be open minded...not about your...well, but about Ascended. About the Voice." With a sigh, he tossed the rock and this time it bounced; he watched it flip outside and embed itself right into the side of a tree. "Oh - I bet you can't do that."
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI

(oh my god I'm so sorry)

Whatever might have transpired between the pair, whatever conversations or slow dissolvent into madness was abruptly interrupted by the sound of something very large rustling about. 'Uhh.' Edy ineloquently interrupts, turning her dark eyes towards the mouth of the cave. "D'you think this cave...belongs to something...?" It was a pretty fucking good cave after all, and the Feverlands seemed nothing if not full of all sorts of murdery-critters.

"I know we were just talking about dying in the war and all, but how about we get the fuck outta here." So saying Edy finds herself suddenly on her feet, reaching out a hand to haul Sam up with or without his consent. Indeed there was something large outside for whom the cave was its home, and having smelled the two tangy and acrid ascended inside, was growing more and more annoyed. As the pair stealth out, a school of lamplighters glide in, chomping their teeth and depositing their recent kills into the back of the cave.

~FIN
"Go fuck yourself."
"Fuck me yourself, you coward."