(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
His nose scrunches, the sentimentality of Isla’s answer getting to him in the nooks and crannies of places he usually keeps hidden – but just like that she’s there with a spotlight, pointing at them in all their glory while simultaneously he swallows down his inner turmoil at seeing the cracks. He feels better, at the very least, her distraction having proven its worth as they talk and worked together, and now with the twins? It’s refreshing.

The two twins are captivated by Isla – babbling on about nothing and everything all the same, undeterred by the cool fingers of Isla should she step in to let them play with a hand or the possibility of her helping with him to get their jackets on for the walk she’s suggested (only due to being so used to Nate with everything, it wasn’t like Kamaria’s confusion).

That sounds great.” He agrees after he’s gotten them dressed up, gathering them both into his arms with the strollers as well, stepping down with Isla toward the street of the domiciles to let the two of them run a bit wild. If nothing else, they'll sleep well for the night.

- FIN <333
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.