everything costs
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
His steel gaze slips toward Noah with the question, an internal debate on whether or not he even needed to answer the question. But there’s a part of him that wonders if it might humanize his husband in the eyes of Vi’s demigod. So he takes a deep breath, looks away from the Sentinel, and focuses on a pinprick of colorful blooms off in the distance, illuminated by the sun. “I think it’s more like what hasn’t he done.” He rumbles, trying his best to keep himself from moving, trying to keep from aggravating the internal damage he’s suffering from.

He’s saved my life multiple times, for starters.” The mud monster of Fiat Lux, the time he’d inhaled so much smoke from the time Apopo blew, when he’d been shot in the neck by Vai on accident, when the lava octopus in the tunnels of Torchline had left him with a gnarly, painful burn, the time he’d been sent just a few inches too far over the edge – Nate had grabbed on, tugged him back, given him a reason to stay. He heaves a quiet sigh, casts a glance back over to Noah. “He's been there for me when I fuck up, when I step over the line, when everyone else writes me off. He’s stepped in to protect me from those that want to use me.” To make him their blunt instrument. Nate’s stepped in, changed his course, and loved him unconditionally despite the flaws buried deep in Sunjata’s tattooed skin.

Isn't that enough?
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
i will endure the night for the promise of light
"I hope that never changes, and we all get to find someone like that." Every word he Sentinel spoke he meant, although he also wished Nate hadn't chosen what he had -- because then everything would be easier. The ties between the two demigods wouldn't cause so much tension for the rest of them, or create such chasms and depth of rage when decisions needed to be made for either side. If they were on the same side, things would be easier for the rest of them.

It was such a selfish sentiment that the hunter had, but it was all wrapped up in the world that was no longer about him and life where he could no longer focus on all of his wants and desires.

Sighing, Noah stood. He brushed the dampness from the grass off his clothes and looked to Sunjata. "I hope you choose well." Whatever that meant, Noah didn't stay for questioning. In an instant and with just a flash of golden-white light, Noah used Vi-given magic to transport himself back to where he had come from.

FIN

THE SENTINEL OF THE NORTH