the river winds move my feet
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the lullaby
walk me home in the dead of night
'I think only Rae might be inclined to care, neutral as they seem to be, but...the ascended can't reproduce so I am not certain on what grounds we could appeal to them." They were like old seeds that had no chance of ever growing again. What use was it to the god of nature to save them?

"Mmmmhm." Remi agrees, before twisting his lips and scrunching his nose slightly. "Well...I both can and can't. I can in the sense that my magic works on them, but...they do not dream. Their minds when they are asleep is just...empty. There is nothing there at all." He explains, poorly, with an apologetic shrug.
because i can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper considered the question seriously, since convincing the Old Gods to help the Ascended survive the death of the Voice might be the first step to peace -- or at least to avoiding totally annihilating their supposed enemies. Rae, Rae ... How would the Ascended appeal to the god of nature and change? "Would they take it as a challenge? To see how they could fix the Voice's work? Or perhaps framed as a sort of transformation, a metamorphosis ..." She trailed off, dissatisfied with her own words.

Remi might feel his explanation was inadequate, but Juniper understood it well enough. "I guess the Ascended don't dream. They don't even need to sleep, do they? It seems strange, to have all that extra time on your hands ..."

Speaking of time on their hands, she glanced down at the jars: the fluid had mixed well with the water, giving it just the slightest pearly sheen.
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the lullaby
walk me home in the dead of night
Ruffling a hand through his curls and offering his fellow leader an unhelpful shrug, Remi can only guess. "The few times I have seen Rae, they seem...uninterested. A bit the way that Frey only really cares about certain things, but even more so." It would take someone far more clever and charismatic than the alchemist to try and goad them into helping, that was all Remi really knew for sure.

'No, not really. The ones that I know will often...go into bed at night, more as a ritual than anything. I have heard it can get quite boring.' Thinking specifically of Isla and all her time spent reading to wile away the hours, Remi just frowns.

Glancing at the jars as well, Remi rises and straightens. "Well, that's that, then. I have Felix, Fiadh, and Camilla who have offered to sprinkle this around. With all of our various shifts and Camilla's abilities, even if the Greatwood does not want to play along, we should have this done quite quickly. Then we can call Ludo together?" So saying Remi reaches for the jars, placing them in a protective canvas bag, and taking his leave of the Treehouse.

~FIN
because i can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.