It's a small world
For Maeve
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Maeve,

I have Soleil here with me in Halo so don't worry about her suddenly vanishing. She fell through the portal. However, she's, my daughter. I had no idea that the Outlander twins you spoke of were mine. I was under the impression that they had died when I did back in our world, not that they'd ended up in Caido as well.

Sol and I can come to you, or you and Luka can come to Halo via the portal. But please, let me have my son.

-Sah
The storm rages
I conquer
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
BABE, THERE'S SOMETHING TRAGIC ABOUT THIS
Sah,

I wouldn't dream of keeping him from you.

I'm glad to hear that Sol is okay. I've been looking everywhere for her and no one seemed to have any idea where she went. It seems she has the same knack for wandering off as Edmund does. Not that she really knows better than to try and avoid the portals.

I cannot travel through the portals myself, but I can send him through or you can retrieve him. Let me know.

Sincerely,

Maeve
SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS ABOUT THIS
Maeve
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Maeve,

Thank you. I'll be at the portal at the Fangs at dawn every day. So, whenever the opportunity arises for you to send him through, please do.

If Edmund is half as adventurous as Sol, then I'm sure you have your hands full. I'll be sure to bring the twins to visit in the future as well. I know Sol will want to see Paige. I think she misses her already.

I'll see you at the Fangs. And thank you for taking in Sol and Luka and looking out for them. I can never repay you for that. If you ever need me, just send word.

-Sah
The storm rages
I conquer