Site Wide Event sunshine riptide

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clouds clear, the sun shines through and heat soaks the land; heat to thaw grief and warm hearts, heat to bleach away thoughts of tomorrow. Because time marches on, relentless in its pace, and those who have been keeping track (whether they like to or not) will undoubtedly notice that the approach of war has reached its halfway mark.

Half your time will have been gobbled up by the close of this season.

Mortal or demigod, child or adult, now is for decisions. Important ones. Where - and who - will you be when it all goes down? Tick tock, Longheat lovers. Tick tock.

This event will run from January 1 to February 28. All requirements must be met to complete the event. Multiple characters can participate, but the threads do not carry across! (I.E. Both characters must complete all threads to gain +2 stat each).

Please include {SE} somewhere in your thread title. Once all requirements are met, post them here with your OOC account, linking the necessary threads and where you'd like your +2 stats to be allocated!

1. Participate in two training threads OR explore two new areas
2. Complete two threads interacting with flora/fauna that you've not yet come across
3. Participate in a thread finding out someone's opinion about the coming war (even if they don't know it's happening - that still counts!)
4. Host or participate in a PQ focusing on an organisation (e.g. a guild or leadership)
longheat
The Best
Incredible Incredulator

Age: 38 | Height: smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 108 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Mowgli - Mythical - Crazy fire-breathing horse
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Remi! +2 to luck please.

Explored a new area with Fiadh, {SE} it ain't hard, and Ronin, {se} 5 dollar words

2. Complete two threads interacting with flora/fauna that you've not yet come across
{SE} dirty fingernails Blushberrys!

3. Participate in a thread finding out someone's opinion about the coming war (even if they don't know it's happening - that still counts!)
Adam's opinion (it's shitty) {SE} Manic moves and drowsy dreams

4. Host or participate in a PQ focusing on an organisation (e.g. a guild or leadership)
{PQ} {SE} explain this to me like I'm five Helped make the path to the guardian's treehouse more obvious!
glitter is my love language
wacky waving inflatable arm man

Age: -2 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: 0 - Int:
Mocha - Mythical - Lovable demon cockatiel
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Amun has completed his seasonal events! Could he get +1 Strg and +1 Dext please?

{Training} {se} stand up and take some action and {Training} {se} we like our fun and we never fight
{se} pull me off my knees Wine spiders
{se} who wants more pink Ramphires
{se} where's the day I'll have started forgetting Found out Sunjata's opinion, going to do whatever necessary to protect his loved ones as long as possible
{PQ} {se} we need a new foundation Opened the Art-isan's Guild

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane, +1 to Luck, +1 to Endurance please

{PQ} {se} we learned to be more Explored the Mistbanks
{Training} {se} sharpen your teeth Explored Archlight ocean

{SE} leaves and bugs Bloatbeetles
{se} who wants more pink Ramphires

{SE} do you have a moment? found out Wessex's opinion about the war

{PQ} {se} a little rule, a little sway Helped repair the training area of the monster hunters guild
Done

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye +2luck

(open) I know you're shining on Exploring Amakua
{Training} Deep in the water Exploring Ahi coast

{SE} leaves and bugs Bloatbeetles with Lilliane.
{Training} {se} these years of infinity Unicorn with Deimos.

{se} A soldier meets a general Found out Wessex opinion.

{PQ} {se} a little rule, a little sway Help build the training ground.
Professional Dillon Wrangler

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Turning in these bad boys!

Deimos
Can he have + 1 to Luck and +1 to Dex please? :D <3

{Training} {se} these years of infinity
{Training} {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum

{se} it's not down to wiles Lava Wyrms
{PQ} {se} chasing horizon lines Daemon

{se} like starting over Listened to Shaye's opinion on the war

{PQ} {se} a little rule, a little sway Hosted a PQ to make a training grounds for the Monster Hunter's Guild

--

Melita
Can she have +1 to Luck and +1 to Dex?

{se} give and take Angel's End
{se} stay above the tide The Bodega

{Training} {se} sharpen your teeth Tide Jaguar
{PQ} {se} we learned to be more Ceffyl Dŵr

{se} accordion string heart Learned Hotaru's opinion on the war

{Training} {SE} Warming up for the season Helping with the Smuggler's Guild

Thank you! <3
the Delicious and Delightful
Spoopy Ghost

Age: 36 | Height: I AM TOL | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: Yes - Strg: Not stronk - Dext: 20 - Endr: A gentle breeze would end me - Luck: Infinite - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Ronin! +2 Luck please!

Explored a new area with Melita in {se} stay above the tide and with Remi in {se} 5 dollar words

{SE} blink twice Blink hares!
{SE} dirty fingernails Blushberries!

Maeve's opinion in {SE} walk the walk

{PQ} {SE} explain this to me like I'm five Helped make the path to the guardian's treehouse more obvious!
Am I famous yet?

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Wessex +1 to luck and +1 to END, please!

{Training} {se}working up a sweat
{Training} {se}who we are in our heart of hearts

abandon hope - Different kinds of dragons in the Draig
{SE} do you have a moment? - Seed ghosts

{se} A soldier meets a general - Darkeye, war is bullshit

{PQ} {se}for everything there is a season - Made Theskyra House into a proper Town Hall

Age: 28 | Height: Microscopic | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Hotaru +2 Dex please!

- {Training} {se}working up a sweat
- {Training} {se} wax on, wax off

- {se} breadcrumb trails
- {se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn

- {se} accordion string heart

- {PQ} {se} chasing horizon lines