Training i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

She's never been in Torchline during Longheat before. Not for an extended period of time, at least. There is something to be said for it. The balmy quality to the air. The way everything seems to shimmer and dance in the heat. The coast is bright and alive. It's hard to ignore the siren song calling her to the water and to explore. She left a note for Noah, urging him to come find her, enticing him with ideas of swimming and rolling around in the sand. A small moment of reprieve before he's made to leave again on whatever the Order wants him for.

It wasn't that hard to get out to the islands. Between her own swimming ability and that of her Luxere, the Attuned wasn't restricted to stay on the main land, making the trek out to the ever changing islands one of relative ease. She stood, wringing out her hair as she scanned the horizon, waiting for Noah to find her.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

When he found her note he was surprised. He hadnt expected the day to turn into a scavenger hunt. Ever up for the challenge, and with his heart yearning to see her, he set out.

He wished his lynx shift still hovered close to the surface, but his polar bear was the only familiar skin these days. The radiance of Longheat was too much for Noah to go full on bear, but he could still use the senses he had. The hint she gave led him to the Rainbow Road, and that was where he caught her scent. He followed what he could until he was knee deep in the water. Chuckling as his eyes fell on the island far out before him, Noah called on the magic of Vi within him.

Not having to swim was quite nice. The salt water did not inhibit his nose as he stepped foot on the island, her scent instantly wafting around him. “Cordelia!” He called out, following the trail.
Life isn't always what you think it'd be
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Cordelia

She's waiting for him. She has been for majority of the season. Days going by and by. Each one somehow a little harder to stomach. He was within reach should she seek him out. It would just take a half a days travel by skyship to find him within the walls of Stormbreak, but she couldn't bring herself to interfere. He had work to do. There were things beyond her that required his attention. So she waited. She waited and waited and waited. The feelings she held for him never fading, but simply taking root much deeper as the time passed.

It was on a whim that she came out here, leaving a note just in case, hoping beyond hope that he'd show up. He doesn't disappoint her. He never does. The smile is instant, making her cheeks ache as she turns towards the sound of his voice, sprinting across the sand to meet him. Cordelia doesn't hesitate to throw herself in his arms, legs wrapping around his waist and her own arms coming around his neck, clinging to him as she hugs him with all the strength she can muster. Her lips quickly find his and it all clicks into place then. The sun is somehow brighter and the air sweeter. Everything is right again.

"I missed you." She sighed against his lips, drawing back to press her forehead against his, lingering there a moment longer before she drew back to look at him. A heat flaring in her eyes along with annoyance that suddenly alighted along the bond. "You didn't write."
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
NOAH

When his eyes finally fell upon her, a smile broke over his typically glacial features. He braced himself as she came for him, ready to catch her as her whole body engulfed him. He chuckled some and held her against his body, not ready to let her go too quickly. He took in a deep breath, her scent he had followed to get here so faint now so brilliant and bright as it filled his lungs. It was a scent he would not forget.

He placed a few kisses between her words, prolonging his own talking and his own reasoning for the sake of tasting everything he had been missing. She pulled back and the spark of her annoyance warned him, but he all but ignored it to pull her in for another kiss. One hand that had been wrapped around her came up from the small of her back to sink into the thick locks of her auburn hair and keep her from pulling away from him. He placed kisses all over her face, light and pecking.

Anticipating for her to squirm in his grip and dig down into her ire, Noah finally pulled back from his compassionate barrage. "I'm sorry." It was all he had to say -- any explanation of what had been happening the last season would only sound like an excuse, and he had learned enough from his father in his youth to stray from that path.

Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Change author:
Cordelia

She was annoyed. Very annoyed. This wasn't the same as going out on the tundra and being unable to write. He had been in a city. A city that was less than a days travel away and she hadn't received a single word from him. It didn't hurt in the way one might think. She knew he had work to do. She knew that her being within arms reach of him would be a distraction and Noah was nothing if not committed to whatever cause was before him. It was the only thing that kept her from being truly upset.

The way he kissed her helped, too. Like there was nothing else he'd rather do. Nothing else he'd rather taste than her. She melted in his arms, annoyance slipping away with each press of lips, a soft sigh of relief yawning across the bond instead as he tightened his grip all the more. She didn't squirm or try to get away or even lash out. Instead Cordelia surrendered to the feeling of being wrapped up in him.

Only when he drew back, ending his onslaught of kisses with an apology did the Attune open her eyes again. She narrowed her honey gold gaze playfully, a hint of a smile attempting to settle on her lips, "You better be, Noah Olsen. Otherwise we're going to have some words."
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
NOAH

He didn't really want to let her go, and he didn't really want to explain anything. He would need to, though, so that she understood he really wasn't ignoring her in any way, but that his capacity for thinking outside of what he was dealing with was minimal. There would be time in the day.

When she spoke, he smiled. He wanted to kiss her again, and do nothing else, but there would be more time for that later. "I took you more for the fighting type than the talking type." Noah teased, giving her a jabbing tickle to the ribs. "Did you practice combat with Deimos at all?" He asked, eyebrows raising. "I'm curious to know, because I can't have it known that you can kick my ass."

He stepped into her space, tickling at her side again. He continued forward, the smile still broad over his features as he took to continuing to jab tickles at her ribcage.

Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Change author:
Cordelia

She didn't want him to let her go. Even as slight annoyance bubbled under the surface, an undercurrent of static crackling along the bond mixed with relief to simply have him back even if it was only for a short while. Truthfully, Noah didn't need to explain anything because deep down she knew. The Attuned understood and accepted what he was. What he had to do. He had a duty to uphold and who was she to argue with that?

Despite her words and her glare, there was no real heat and as soon as a smile broke across his face making the corners of his eyes crinkle in the way that she loved, it all faded away. "Only when my opponent doesn't have the mental capacity to understand." She quipped before a squeal cuts off her words as she jerked away from his fingers at her ribs. "I did and you best believe that I can still kick your ass." Cordelia managed through a few giggles, twitching and squirming in his grasp, bare feet already digging into the sand as she attempted to backpedal away from him.

While Noah excelled in strength, Cordelia had speed on her side. She dropped suddenly to the ground, rolling to the side and out of reach before getting her feet beneath her again, hands coming up as she narrowed her gaze at him. "Try to keep up, dearest."
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
NOAH

All Noah could do in the wake of their jesting was smirk. His lips curled his other features and, as he reached out to grasp Cordelia's waist, the woman sunk to the ground and rolled away from him. A sharp, breathy laugh escaped his lips before, in a blink, Noah closed the distance between them with his magic. "I don't think I'll struggle with that."

He nearly stuck his tongue out at her before he closed in on her space again, trying to overtake her and overwhelm her with his size. He tried to step behind one of her legs as he did so, ready to use his weight to shove her off balance and knock her to the ground if he was successful. He was careful not to step on her bare feet, not wanting to harm any of her naked toes with his large boots.

Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Change author:
Cordelia

Cordelia is made for speed. Long limbs and lithe body easily dropping and dodging out of his reach, putting space between them in an attempt to evade her lover, but he reappears before her in a flash of light. The Attuned's surprise is palpable along the bond, cinnamon eyes widening, backpedaling as he closes in on her. "That's new." Cordelia breathes, trying to refocus on the task at hand, but she was too distracted.

His goal easily attainable, doing just what he set out to do, tripping her up with a leg behind hers. Cordelia's hands shot out instantly, gripping onto his shoulders, using the momentum to pull him with her. She has every intention of bringing him down with her, twisting her body so she might press him into the sand, bracing her forearm against his throat.

They go back and forth. Both of them giving as good as they got until they fell into the sand in a tangle of limbs and laughter, whatever annoyance she'd felt earlier melting away in his embrace.

~FIN <3~