screamin' peaches
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru

After her conversation with Sah, with Deimos, and her "conversation" with Sunjata which had really just been body talk, Hotaru kisses her children hello - and then comes straight here.

She ignores all attempts at rerouting her with a stony look on her face, batting aside trailing vines and irritant bugs alike. The forest will not dissuade her from her goal.

Peaches were not available on such short notice, though she appreciates as always the tip Phoebe had given. Instead, this time she arrives freshly fucked and bearing wild summer grapes picked from the forest by hand. Frey would likely appreciate both gifts she presumes.

The statues are not the sexiest thing on earth, but Frey's never had much issue with that, so Hotaru hopes her choice in shrine is not a deterrent. That she will be answered more easily now that she has tied herself to Frey. Popping a grape into her mouth cheekily before she lays it in the offering basket, the Valkyrie sits cross-legged. "Frey darling, can I bend your ear?"
Baby it's primal, I want you on all fours
before I let you walk, gotta show me how you crawl
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
In recent years, Frey couldn't recall a time when they'd been summoned here. It was true that these woodlands were perhaps not as suitable for other activities as other shrines might be, but the deity could make due anywhere. It was a gift.

Appearing upon one of the boughs of nearby tree with one leg swinging freely and then other curled up so that their heel was nearly against the curve of their ass, the god tilts their head to the side to spy the woman seated below. "Well hello poppet. How very lovely to see you again." They purr warmly. Naked, as always, their body would roll and writhe through a number of changes before settling precisely onto that which would stir Hotaru's recently-pleasured loins the most.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru has yet to look up for Frey before, but as she does a warm smile comes to her pretty face. Today they look like a mix of her old flames once more, which hurts as it always will, but there have been a disappointing lack of bedmates to otherwise draw upon. "You're so far away, did you want me to show off the beautiful form you gave me to come chase you?" Mischief sparks in her eyes as she reaches for the grapes she'd just placed in the basket, stroking the round berries with idle fingers in place of warm skin.

Standing, thin slip of a dress hugging where she had been sitting, she saunters over to lean against the trunk of the tree Frey has chosen to look up at them. "How have you been? It seems only fair to ask when we always come seeking things from you." Which she is, yes, but she has been fond of Frey since the moment she learned of the deity. And though she doesn't seem the type outwardly, she has always been afflicted by the curse of too much faith.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Luxuriously the deity rolls their shoulders which subsequently itches a space on their back that has them sighing. "If you want to scamper your cute little tush up here, that's up to you. But something tells me that showing off isn't all you came here for." So saying, they yawn and make a plucking gesture. As they do, a vine of grapes disappears from Hotaru's offering and appears in their fingers.

"Oh I'm perfectly fine, my dear. War gets everyone so riled up, but I'm rather enjoying things." They reply with a warm and unbothered laugh.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru pouts playfully at the god. “Of course I have many desires, but a girl can’t have some fun while accomplishing them?” Isn’t godly sex the best part of visiting Frey? Though sex on a tree branch seems a little athletic even for Ru, who prides herself on her flexibility - in all ways - so instead she sits beneath the deity, reclining into her elbows to keep eye contact.

“People will still fuck and procreate, war or not - I can attest to that personally. I’m glad it’s not a bother to your realm.” Considering Frey had been present at the twins’ unfortunately timed conception, well. The proof is in the pudding. “I had a question for you dear, and a request perhaps. Not to mix business and pleasure so soon, but I was told Stormbreak’s defenses are killing abandoned babies in the womb. If it’s true, I’d like to know if anything can be done. Someone choosing to do so willingly is one thing, but I can’t imagine the pain of an anticipated child arriving dead.” Or perhaps she can, if in different circumstances, which is why she feels driven to confirm its veracity.

Change author:
Making a finger gun, not that the reference was at all appropriate of course, they pew pew in Hotaru's direction, pleased at her observation. "That they will." The deity agrees, before cocking a brow.

Upon hearing what it is Hotaru has to say however, all amusement drips from their expression and they suddenly sit up. Peering down at her with a thorny expression, their nostrils flare. "Long have I hated Stormbreak for that very reason." They grumble with a frown. "The current way to save them, is simply to remove them from Stormbreak all together. Mothers can have their bellies scanned and the abandoned gene detected. If it is, they can just...leave." It was an imperfect system, but it was how Stormbreak could keep the abandoned out.

'Those who tend to give birth to abandoned children are usually careless pregnancies where the mother doesn't even bother with checkups and the like." They say with a regretful sigh.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru sits straighter as if pulled by a hook in her navel tied to Frey’s frown. Their anger is like a balm. “I knew you couldn’t have approved,” she murmurs. Sah’s anger has been justified, yes, but Hotaru’s faith had held strong. “They are not deterred by the idea if they continue living there, and agree to potential consequences by becoming pregnant there. But there has to be a better way.” Sitting taller she crosses her legs, frowning, mind ticking away.

“I hate to compare you to her, but I know The Voice has adapted her portals to stop Abandoned from coming through. Would there be a way to do that? To make it so Abandoned could not be conceived at all on their soil?” So that perhaps it would only be a missed monthly, or an unsuccessful attempt. Something to spare those who might be careless, or somehow incapable of receiving medical care. If not, of course, there are alternative ideas, but beneath dappled sunlight and with Frey above her, Ru sees no sense in rushing. She is happy where she is.

Change author:
'Free will poptart. It has as many drawbacks as it does benefits.' Frey says with a sigh. "Portals are not the same as wombs. Portals, my inquisitive little dumpling, reach out and intentionally snap up bits of information. When you hairless monkeys fuck each other, there isn't the same...oversight." They shrug their shoulders. "Besides, once you get into choosing which traits are and aren't allowed, it's a very slippery sort of slope."

And not the sort of slippery they enjoyed.

"That said, I can't remember the last time a child was actually born dead in Stormbreak. You could speak with their doctors and see how often it actually happens." They suggest. Given that health care was free and widely available in Stormbreak, it was truly only the reality tv-show specials of I didn't know I was pregnant type pregnancies that had any sort of chance of yielding a stillbirth. Or extremely negligent uterus owners.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

“It does,” she sighs, hand plucking blades of dried grass at her hip. “Though I’m glad to know it hasn’t happened in some time. I’ll share that with the one who told me - the thought alone was so unbearable, but if the odds are low there’s only so much I can do when I can’t visit anyway.” Of course that doesn’t mean she won’t reach out, but it’s a comfort she intends to share. “I’ll see if Phoebe can inquire as a midwife, or send a letter to one of their doctors. For peace of mind, at least.” Or to see if they needed help somehow. An orphanage or halfway house built outside of Stormbreak for mothers who wanted to give birth without fear, even if they abandoned the baby after. Ironic.

“Sunjata told me you were able to sneak him from Safrin and turned him into your demigod. I hope she won’t retaliate against you directly?” Doubtful, if they’ve lived alongside each other in harmony for eons, but Ru isn’t going to take any chances. Better to cover all her worries before she presents Frey with her idea.

Change author:
'You can hope all you like pineapple. That won't change what is going to happen." Frey says with a roll of their shoulders, reclining back down onto the branch. "It isn't the first time I've plucked a fruit that she's grown and cultivated and it won't be the last."

With a yawn, they stretch their arms above their head, luxuriating on the sturdy wood. "I've a busy day of doing absolutely nothing I would like to get back to. So if there isn't anything else...?" Dryly they let their gaze slip down towards Hotaru, offering the woman a shit or get off the pot indulgent smile.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru can’t help the slightly pleased undertone to her grin at Frey’s easy pronouncement. It’s like the giddy joy of your sports team winning - you did nothing to warrant the outcome, but you’ll lord it over others regardless.

“Of course,” she sits up from her reclined spot and dusts her palms free of clinging grass. “The bracers you made me have been invaluable, and I’m hoping for something a little different to compliment them.” Something more offensive. She has been considering a few things, but with the timeline they’re on, Ru has to prioritize the ones that are more impactful. “A little ice wouldn’t be amiss in the summertime. If I wanted arrows I’d go the Cupid route, so instead I was thinking perhaps flasks? Something to throw or slingshot?” That when shattered, whether against an item or an opponent, would inflict the frozen element upon them. Frey could likely pluck the idea straight from her blonde head but that’s no excuse for laziness.

Change author:
Lazily, Frey rolls their eyes and chuckles. "Haven't you and whats her tits already gone to see raggedy andy about a quest?" They wonder, yawning. "Much as I like a girl who can multitask, we don't want to be greedy. When I give out a task, I like for it to have the full attention of whoever is doing it." Running their hands up their sides to give themselves goosebumps, they sigh luxuriantly.

Rolling onto their belly, they eye Hotaru with a smirk. "Are you sure you can handle two at once?"
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Even Frey’s admonishments are soft around the ears when they look as beautiful as anyone could ever want them to. Hotaru doesn’t bother keeping her eyes to herself as the god luxuriates impossibly on the branch above. “Though it would benefit me, and I will certainly end up helping, it’s her quest for Ludo.” Her guilt to assuage, her wrongs to atone for. Ru’s involvement aside, she’s unsure whether that matters to Frey.

“Of course if you’d prefer my sole attention, I can always come back, but I’ve proven myself trustworthy so far,” she wheedles with a slow blink of her lashes. She’ll feel guilty for having wasted the god’s time perhaps, but there was always the future.

Change author:
'Ohhhh I wouldn't be so certain about that my little kitten.' Though Frey does indeed say kitten, it's another word entirely that seems to ring out, spreading warmth between Hotaru's thighs. "But never mind. If you're sure." They say with a simple flick of their wrist.

"Now. If we are to go slinging things about..we will need to work on your aim...we'll also need to find you some ammo. But resourceful as you are, I can't see it being much of a problem."

Hotaru must

1. Place stones gathered from the rainbow road into/on the Sea of Glass during a full moon
2. Complete a training thread focused on throwing things/aim
3. A thread where Hotaru is blindfolded and must identify 5 different things by touch alone ;)