A new World
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric

Age: 152 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 1 - Int: 0
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 20
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Dakeyes face was a face of shock. "In my eyes that is no true immortality. You can die so you are not immortal.  Every moment has its meaning because our time is limited. If time is not important anymore what do you live for then? I'm one-hundred and sixty-five years old and I know that my days are numbered. I saw good people die and that hurt me whenever they died. They were true friends I was fighting side by side with. I know what I'm talking about. It's a curse, nothing more. I'm truly sorry for you Bastien." Darkeye looked at Bastien with true pity.

Darkeye smiled "Then it is on me to change that. I will show you that it is possible. I will never follow the Voice. I follow Kor or myself. The Voice is a coward from what I know so far. I can't follow a coward. In all of us is something that the gods need from us. It's the spark, that's what we call it in my world. A spark can change the world. I will try to bring Kor into this world. If this is not possible then I will become his only servant. And become the embodiment of his nature." There was no doubt in Darkeyes statement.

Darkeye was very hungry, the last meal was a piece of dry bread and water. "Then I will do my part. Yes, beer will be fine and maybe something stronger if you have one. This was a lot to swallow, and hard liquor helps with that. I could eat an entire cow right now." Darkeye sat at the table and hoped that the meal would be good. Bastien was friendly and kind, he could be a friend in this world.
— the smartest do
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 37 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 509
B a s t i e n

I can fit two people under my skin
Yea I can fit two people under my skin
Bastien hummed and tilted his head back and forth, ending with a shrug. "Do not be sad for me. I am content with my lot. If I ever grow tired of the immortality and wish to return to Rexanna, I am sure the Voice would help me with that wish-" Or he could do it himself, given that the Ascended felt no pain, but it felt dark to say so. "-But for now, the chance to see so much time pass feels like a blessing."

Darkeye was probably fortunate that the first person he had met was the artist, as Bastien was very forgiving and hard to anger. He smiled to himself at the bold words and simply said: "Be careful who you say such things to. I myself am not offended, but there are those who would start a fight the second you call their God a coward." And they're stronger than you'll be right now, he nearly added, but held it back.

He drew a pint of beer as it was the first thing on hand and put it on the table before Darkeye, then turned to look into the pantry and kitchen. Something was simmering on the stove in a pot and Bastien went to uncover it, finding a thick meat stew. The normal kind of sustenance for people living in the difficult Grounds - he poured it into a bowl and brought it over. "Here. I'll get on with finding you something 'stronger'." He winked. "I only wish I could join you, but I'm afraid Ascended are not allowed to experience such delights of the flesh."
And I will prove it if you will listen
You crawl up in there and join me within
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric

Age: 152 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 1 - Int: 0
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 20
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
"I'm sorry based on how you spoke about the Voice, that you don't serve her. I do have not the right to talk so openly about my thoughts. But if it is okay with you, I will give you a piece of advice. Love is the reason we live, fight and exist. I have the feeling that you amuse yourself to forget the pain. You can still feel the pain. I saw it when you talk about Rexanna. Death is a God of balance, I don't think that the Voice can bargain with him." Darkeye talked with remorse in his voice.

" I say what I think. I know that this can lead to a battle. I'm ready to die for my credo. I'm a cleric of a war god and lies are the reason for many wars. But I will take your advice, Bastien. However, if you want to fight me for my behavior, I will accept your Challenge." Darkeye knew he overstepped but he would never waver from his mindset.

Darkeye was happy to see the beer before him and in a few seconds, the cup was empty. " You don't eat Bastien? Then perhaps you can join me at the table. Forget about the grog. I like talking with you. If you want to show me where your workplace is, I can show you how to work on stone. We can talk about art. " Darkeye looked at the meat stew and started eating.
— the smartest do