only everything
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
That's his cue, he supposes.

Feeling himself fade back into the green, Ronin steps forward into the cloudy cosmos, lingering on the edges of the blanket that Kamaria and Safrin have been seated upon. Perhaps it's the realisation that this first meeting is so important, but the dream clads him in the constellation dotted leather that covers his form when in his phoenix's partial shift, the stars twinkling softly on his chest and back.

"Hello, Kamaria," he says with a gentle nod of his head. "I imagine you must have a lot of questions, a lot to process. I won't rush you. I'll just be around, when you need me. I'm in the Greatwood, at the moment. But if you'd like me to come and get you, I can. Just say the word."

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Okay my love." Pulling in a breath, Safrin smoothes down Kamaria's hair before pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You'll like him, I promise." So saying, Ronin takes his cue and steps forward. Turning to look at him, the goddess raises her chin. It's so different from when Seren came into his life, but nevertheless Safrin feels her heart simultaneously thunder her love for both man and girl, but also to wilt.

"You can live wherever you like, though the Greatwood is a lovely place to be if you have had enough of Torchline." Safrin says, before folding her hands that Huntsman and daughter of the stars might feel out their new relationship on their own.

Saffy won't post again unless directly spoken to for now.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the flowers bloom and the sun, it shines
The man or the demigod that manifests into the space is familiar. She remembers him, yes, but under the circumstances it's still strange. None of them had expected recent events to pan out the way they had. So Kamaria stands quite still as she listens, her hands clasping together against her torso, fingers tracing over her knuckles.

She tries to think of what it will be like, facing her father and Nate, telling them what's been decided - what she has decided. This is what it's like to be grown, isn't it? Making more of her own choices, even if it meant breaking away from the people she knew as her family.

"I don't want to be here- there- anymore," she says, her tones strained as her eyes plead, "I don't even want to look at my father right now, let alone spend another minute in that house..." The halls and rooms would only be a yawning, gaping emptiness when she inevitably wakes up.

"Torchline is..." she shakes her head a bit, at a loss for words in that regard, "I want to go to the Greatwood, if I can. It's safer for us there, isn't it?"
it shines on you
it lights up our eyes
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
He's patient while she makes the decision for herself, even if his mind roils within. She's still so young, barely out of childhood and yet too old to really be considered a kid any more. An awkward age by anyone's standards, without throwing all of this into the mix. "The Greatwood is one of the safest places I know," Ronin says, his voice low and soft. "If you'd like to live here, I'll leave when I wake up, and I'll come and get you."

Smiling, barely, he holds out a hand for her. "If you want me to explain to your father, I can do that as well," he says. He hasn't planned to speak to Sunjata again in... well, he doesn't know how long. But for this he will make an exception. "How does that sound?"
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the flowers bloom and the sun, it shines
Kamaria lets out a quieted sigh, relieved to know that the Greatwood would be a good place to be. At least it would bring her closer to where Ronin is, so that he would be there if anything went wrong. She could learn more about everything in her time there, as well. "I would like that, yes," it breaks her own heart to say it. She looks down for a moment, blinking to keep the fresh tears at bay.

As for Sunjata? She sucks in a breath between her teeth and looks back up, nodding. "I can't talk to him right now. He'll just try to stop me." If Ronin could shoulder that weight, even just at first, it would give her time. Time so she might be able to get her bearings, settle, before her father could try to stop her.

She eyes the hand that's held out to her now, and she steps forward. Instead of grabbing his hand, she rushes in against him. Her arms wrap tightly around his waist and she buries her face against his leather armor, whispering, "Thank you, Ronin."
it shines on you
it lights up our eyes
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
"Then that's what we will do," Ronin says, as if it's as simple as that - and it is. He will go to get Kamaria and bring her back to the Greatwood, and he'll explain as much to Sunjata as he needs to. But he won't be leaving without her, that much is clear from the squaring of his shoulders to the set of his jaw.

He doesn't expect her to rush forward, but his arms fold around her automatically in return. "You don't need to thank me," he murmurs to her, fingers smoothing against her golden hair. "Just try to get some sleep, okay? And pack anything you'd like to take with you. I'll find a way to carry it with us."

With a small smile, he glances down at her (and up at Safrin) one last time before letting the dream take over, allowing unconsciousness to slip between his fingers that he might rest until dawn. Until everything changes, again.

~FIN