swept off my feet
For Ru <3
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

"The shop is closed for the day." Comes her reply, not even hesitating to share the information with the woman before her, implication clear despite the nervousness she feels at even uttering the words out loud. The enchantress could barely imagine what she has in mind. Ru looks like she wants to eat her alive and Camilla has no doubt that she absolutely could. "You wouldn't be scarring anyone." She huffs a soft laugh, cheeks flushing pink as she glances back at the woman, bottom lip catching between her teeth as she offers her a shy smile in time with her words.

There was no way that she could forget that Ru was behind her. Even if there wasn't the echo of her footsteps across the wooden planks and her body heat sinking into her back as they drift through the woods towards her shop, slipping her key into the lock as they finally reach the pastel purple door, "I could make something like that. I have the smoke pellets, but not the bag." She admits, glancing back at Ru as she pushes against the door with a soft grunt, the wood stuck and protesting her efforts.
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9667
Oh? The information is freely given, and all the sweeter for it. It nearly makes her purr then and there, enticed by the possibilities and how near at hand they are. Like watching prey meander closer and closer to a trap you’ve set, anticipation rising with every step that brings her closer to Camilla’s shop and the haven it offers. Willing as Ru may be to perform for an audience, Camilla seems a little too shy for such boldness, and never let it be said that Ru is not attentive to her partners needs and boundaries.

The door is stuck when they arrive, and Hotaru slides her arm over Camilla’s shoulder, shoving once with her palm and sending the door jolting free and swinging wide with ease. Petite she may be, but Ru is undoubtedly stronger than the enchantress, and she never misses an opportunity to show off. “Care to show me around?” she purrs in the woman’s ear from where she stands oppressively close, front nearly touching Camilla’s back. But she ensures no part of her touches the other woman as she pulls her arm back. Wanting her to ache for it, anticipate it, until Ru deigns to give it to her.
as a child I only wanted to heal
now I want to be an abomination
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Camilla

The enchantress can barely breathe for the way her heart pounds in her chest, hands trembling as she struggles with the key, pushing on a door that refuses to brush. Ru's sweet and musky scent hangs in the air around her, almost suffocating in the way it clouds her mind, but she finds herself breathing it in more deeply all the same as if she could drown in it. Her head grows hazy, the heat of the woman behind her drawing goosebumps to the surface of her skin as Ru reaches over her, caging her against the door for only a moment as she gives the door a hard push.

It swings freely, opening up to the cozy interior of her shop and she jumps as the Valkyrie's voice purrs in her ear, stumbling forward in a rush to get inside the shop and close the door behind them. Camilla swallows thickly, a deep breath catching in her throat as she tries to settle her nerves, "Of course." The inside is warmly lit, colored lanterns flickering from where they hang from the rafters, flames dancing inside their gilded cages. Shelves are lined with various items. Some more innocuous than others, seemingly average in their appearance where they sit, but the hum of magic hangs heavy in the air.

"This is the main shop, but my studio is in the back. That's where I usually make my dresses." Drifting around the counter that acts as the primary bartering space, the enchantress glances over her shoulder, a coy smile on her lips. "Would you like to see?" It wasn't just dresses that laid behind that door and she had a feeling that Ru would appreciate the other articles she took the time to delicately craft.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9667
Camilla's reactions, though it's clear she has control with how she attempts to hide them, are far too apparent when Hotaru is intentionally looking for them. Especially so close, where her lips and nose are scant centimeters away from the enchantress' pale neck, smugly relishing in the sweet scent of her before the door swings open and her prey dances away for a few moments more.

Not to worry, though. It is an intentionally allowed escape.

Though she'd been the one to ask for it, Ru scarcely looks away from Camilla as she's shown around the room, sparing only a few flitting glances that provide barely more than a breath of escape from her weighted, dark gaze for the other woman. The coy smile she is awarded is a breath of fresh air that has Hotaru grinning back, sharklike. Fair and lovely as Camilla is, Ru scarcely ever entertains such delicate things like the enchantress for longer than a night or two. It is nice to see a small bit of spice.

Following behind on nearly silent feet, the Valkyrie hums long and low in her throat, nearly a purr. "I would love to," she assures, and finally - finally - touches a hand to Camilla's waist as she comes to stand behind her, awaiting the reveal of the back room.
as a child I only wanted to heal
now I want to be an abomination
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Change author:
Camilla

Camilla might be delicate in appearance. She might not have much bite to her, but that didn’t mean she was a spineless thing. That she didn’t have fire coursing through her veins and the ability to fight back. It was simply that she liked playing the role of demure damsel. Clearly it worked, given how Ru stuck so close to her the entire time she dances around the shop, showing her around the shop despite the fact that she knows Ru isn’t paying any attention to the tour. A fact she’s made incredibly aware of as the Valkyrie stalks her, heterochromatic gaze burning into her with each passing moment, causing her pulse to rabbit in her throat.

The coy smile flashed over her shoulder is received how she thought it would be and a thrill shoots through her at the prospect. Ru wasn’t the only one with something to offer it seemed. She stalks closer, practically molding herself to the enchantress’s back, but only her hand finds her waist. It curls there almost possessively, fingers searing through the light fabric of her dress and her stomach swoops as she turns ever so slightly so they’re a hairsbreadth apart. ”As you wish..” She murmurs, eyes dropping down to her lips as her tongue darts out to wet her own, fingers wrapping around the handle of the door and giving it a turn while the fingers of her other hand find their way to lace between Ru’s where they rest on her waist.

Giving her a little tug as the door swings open, turning so she’s walking backwards, the enchantress can’t help the playful curve that finds home on her lips when the room is revealed. All manner of lace, satin, and silks surround them. A myriad of delicate creations lining the walls in various colors. That’s not the only thing, though. No, not the only thing at all. Placed on a multitude of shelves are various objects, the purpose of them incredibly clear should one be aware of such things. All made of a variety of materials from glass to softer material resembling that of flesh. ”Weapons and jewelry are fun to make, but get boring after a while.” She hums, dancing away from Ru to lean against a work bench, bottom lip catching between her teeth as she crosses her ankles and simply waits.