Training [se] these years of infinity
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Deimos
Deimos tilted his head, not offended by the statement, but rather preferring to clear the air amongst misconceptions. “I did not tame her. She made the choice to bond to me.” And that was far more powerful – from being to being – than any attempt that Darkeye seemed to be insinuating. Neither of his companions had been broken or forced to submit; Belial had stared him down in such a snicker that he’d known exactly what he was doing, and the unicorn had stayed at his side.

As for the other arguments over who had to get the food, he snorted, a round of laughter threatening to billow through his lung. “You volunteered,” to be pincushion and target; considering he could’ve just continued beating up the inanimate one. “But I have some things to trade,” acknowledging that in the end, he’d end up being the one bartering along.

Hiking his bag of holding further up his shoulder, they neared the market, with Belial threatening to scurry in between the crowds of people at the opening of the bazaar. “Do you want anything in particular?” The sights and smells could be overwhelming – so he waited a moment for the newcomer to determine their next course of movement.
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye looked surprised and thought for a moment. "Amazing I didn't know that a soul bond is possible with a unicorn. But if that happens to you both, this is very powerful, gratulation." Darkeye was happy for Deimos. Were there mantikors in this world too or griffins. This would be amazing if he could soulbond with that creatures.

Darkeye laughed with him. "Yes, and I would do it again. Because it was amazing and you felt it too. I will repay the favor for sure Deimos, trust me." Dakeye was a man of his word. Someday he would find a way to help Deimos.

Darkeye tried to identify the smells before he shook his head. "A good beer or some grog. Maybe some meat. But I will eat and drink on your expertise, you know what is good here?" Darkeye was overwhelmed by all the smells and sights. He wanted to taste all of them. But without something to trade it was not possible.
— the smartest do
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Deimos
“It is possible with many animals here,” and he quirked a brow, watching Belial begin to unfurl his wings again, the youthful, gangly-legged energy getting the best of him. Perhaps Darkeye would experience that for himself one day anyway.

As far as favors and debts being repaid, the Sword snorted, but understood the transactional pieces well. It was how he operated a majority of the time, if not giving a little too readily, if Ru’s advice was anything to go by. “Sure,” he acknowledged, permitting the sentiments to carry through.

The other proportions could be found readily available anytime within Torchline, and while Deimos had no intentions to drink (not since bludgeoning with fire and very poor judgement), he could at least lead the way for the newcomer. “We can find something,” with surefire certainty, as they began to blend their way into the crowd.

{FIN}
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime