Training [se] these years of infinity
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
“Name it what you wish,” and he laughed, not wishing to offend based on another’s culture, but understanding he wasn’t worthy of the gesture just the same. Working on those notions had always been a task, and even now, the notions of his merit and value ranged.

Besides, there were other details, scruples, and information to be had. Adhering to it with a scholarly and military mind, he listened as Darkeye instructed, implemented, and added dimensions. Bare handed defense was feasible, and so he nodded once more, taking the notions and sagacity, intending to place it within his own movements.

So he restarted, altering his stance, spear whipping towards the target once again. But he maneuvered this time, never standing still, slow enough for Darkeye to catch the motions, and stark, clear, for his own purposes. A slash here, a laceration there, piercing and sliding through the intricacies with carefully-honed precision – not staying too long, pressing into sides, sliding across the sand, piercing eyes on the target the entire time.
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
" I will find a good name for it" Darkeye smiled again and patted the weapon on is his belt. " But now focus on the training young one." he pointed at the puppet again.

Darkeye had to concentrate hard to see the movements of Deimos. Deimos had a good feeling for the movement and the way to handle a spear. "It is important to find your style with it. Are you focusing yourself on the movement or a powerful strike? If you move that quickly you will never get the power to strike through a hard armor. But you move very quickly and in the sand too! Nice training I would say." He watched closely to find a weak spot in Deimos' maneuvers. He struck hard for that movement, Darkeye saw it on the puppet. If he wished Daimos could easily destroy it.

"Right, now is the time to use your fists, shoulders, and legs too. If the enemy can hold up with your movement, this can be an element of surprise. Or you grab the spear at the end to extend your range or hold it very close on the spearhead to use it like a dagger for close combat. Sometimes you can throw it in the middle of the battle to get an advantage." Darkeye showed Deimos the holding of the spear for the different maneuvers.
— the smartest do
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Deimos
“The movement,” he uttered, striving to practice those depths, hone them into some manner of muscle memory, before committing to the power behind his strength, diligence, and motions. The sand wasn’t a damper on the maneuvers at least, given the way they’d trained on the terrain in his childhood – ocean youths, eventually implementing the wilderness for their own benefit.

So he took a moment to not linger in the steps and pace so much, as the fortitude nestled within – bludgeoning the target in an immediate onslaught of force, breaking the head off. He chanced a sheepish glance towards Darkeye – before continuing onwards, striking it in the chest, leaving a deep puncturing laceration in his wake.

Thereafter, he unfurled another breath, and listened to the next set of directions. Fists. Shoulders. Legs. Not relying so heavily on the singular weapon. Or surprising an adversary with the way it could be utilized. He altered his grip on the spear, mimicking his instructor’s hold, and while orchestrating motions meant for some invisible opponent (a sharp jab to a shoulder, perhaps, or a kick to ribcages), he backed up, striving to hit what remained of the target, as he hurled the weapon towards it.
Make everything alright
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye could not do anything other than laugh about this situation. The spear ripped the rest of the pupped off and pierced it on the ground. " This was unexpected but interesting. So I think you are better than me now. The rest you must learn in a real fight. I think I'm the wrong guy to show you. But I hope you learned enough from me to go to the next step. A little training will be a good option don't you think." Darkeye said while holding his spear and was ready for the training fight. " Don't kill me, but don't hold back either. I can take a few hits, I'm not made out of sugar." he said with a strong voice.
— the smartest do
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Deimos
He watched as the spear hit, decimating the rest of the target. Blinking steadily, maybe a little dimly, he laughed thereafter, echoing on the forefront of the older man. It wouldn’t be the first time he’d have to re-engineer an entirely new effigy, nor the last, but perhaps it had earned its credentials and subsequent, quick demise.

The Sword went to retrieve the armament, plucking it from the stuffing lain out upon the rock. Upon his return, the apprehension in fighting Darkeye became readily apparent – much more so than when they’d been wielding wooden blades, a sort of grimace and wrinkle to his nose. “Are you sure? I can always remake it for training purposes,” or stick something on the end of the serrated proportions, so the battering of damage wasn’t highlighted by the sharp fringes.
Make everything alright
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
"It's funny I want to say the same to you. No, I can take a few hits Deimos, it's okay. Pain is still the best teacher. To avoid it, you need to get stronger, faster, or tougher. This is what my master taught me first after he broke my arm in the first training." He smirked slightly after the last sentence. He was holding the spear with both hands and the standing was ready for a charge. "You look like you can take a few hits too. This time I will land a hit. You can use any weapon you want. I don't care. I just want to have fun fighting you. I feel alive fighting, do you know that feeling? I love it when the adrenalin shoots through the body." Blackeye was ready for the fight. He smiled full of happiness at what was coming. He knew that he couldn't win against Deimos but perhaps he could hit him.
— the smartest do
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Deimos
His grin notched along the corner of his mouth; used to these teachings, about pain, about torment, about learning how to avoid it, or lean into it, wear to bear the brunt of the assaults. So he nodded in accord, a mental preparation as much as a physical one, permitting a slight laugh above all the other potential discords. “I do.” The feeling of unfurling, of unraveling, of every wild, vehement, violent matter coming to the forefront, of coiling power, strength, and persistence into movement and motion. Deadly dances, dais of battlegrounds; the honing of precision and might.

But he’d use the spear, and see what he could do now.

Fast and swift, rapid and quick, he rushed forward, one hand on the spear, the other ready for defensive proceedings. With the weapon, he angled it near Darkeye’s ribs, merely to see what the experienced being would do – not to toy, but to take measure, scrutinize, and examine.
Make everything alright
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
As Darkeye saw Deimos' expression, he thought that they had more in common than he originally thought. Two strangers from different worlds who love a good fight. Not to win, but for the fight itself. Darkeye felt euphoric for the coming fight. He didn't need his mask here, he could show his true self. He could let out his inner demon. Darkeye nodded as he saw that Deimos took the spear and was getting ready for the coming attack.

Darkeye ran towards the attack and tried to hit the spear from Deimos out of the way with all his strength, using the momentum of his speed and the attack to kick Deimos's knee.
— the smartest do
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Deimos
The Sword had fought many times for different reasons. For land. For people. For defense. For assaults and sieges. For vengeance. And then sometimes for the sheer thrill of it all, immersed in the education, the sagacity, of what it meant to survive, and continue bleeding, beating, through the course of the world. It was what he’d always tried to instill in those he trained, and he wove and wore it well here, amidst and across the sand.

Darkeye’s first defense pushed the spear away, leaving them both wide open. Deimos didn’t smirk, didn’t snicker, didn’t rage, didn’t howl, but appeared all the more amused – mind contorting which strategy to employ next. It was his own body to take the brunt of the hit, turning sideways, so Darkeye’s kick would meet muscle and mass instead of a knee; coming along the side and winding up on his thigh. Easily endured.

An ache wouldn’t stop him, after all.

With that twist, he brought the spear around and back, intending to knock it the wooden proportions squarely into the older man’s shoulders.
Make everything alright
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye forgot where he was. All the urge for information went away. The impulse to fight grew. Every muscle screamed for it. He didn't think about anything. This moment right here right now was true. This was his credo, to live for a good fight.

Darkeye landed a hit this is all that he wanted to accomplish. He knew that this hit didn't hurt Deimos much. Still not strong enough, still not fast enough, came into Darkeyes mind. He knew that he was wide open and that he couldn't block or dodge the incoming attack. So there was only one way for him. He tried to turn the spear fast. One trust later the end of the spear could be on the throat of Deimos. Darkeye would stop before he destroyed the larynx.
— the smartest do
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Deimos
Alas, it was not to be.

Deimos had enough knives and daggers and swords pointed at him through multiple lifetimes to see the inflection of muscles, the coil of scrutiny, the barreling barrage coming his way. Too much experience, too many machinations. Fast and swift, from years of trying to be exactly that despite his large frame, he dodged the swipe, listening to the sound of the armament striving to be pushed back, the petulance in the air.

Then he dug in, countering with a lunge of movement and motion towards Blackeye’s ribcage and stomach, intending to deal some amount of a blow with the wooden proportion of the spear.
Make everything alright
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
This was too much for Darkeye. The previous strike he was able to avoid to prevent the damage. He could try to jump or move aside. But then Deimos would have him where he wanted. Should he risk getting hit, to get the advantage? Could he take a hit from Deimos? No time to think. Darkeye tensed every muscle in his chest. He rammed his feet into the ground so the movement couldn't push him too far away. He grabbed the spear in one hand very close to the spearhead. The other hand he would try to grab the spear of Deimos to slow it down a little bit. If he is able to take that hit, Deimos would have the spearhead on his left side in the armpit.
— the smartest do
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Deimos
Darkeye might have slowed down the spear, but his caliber of strength was no match for the Sword’s. With a huff of a snort, the soldier bared down, grounding into the sand, the earth, with keen measure, forcing the movements to become nearly nothing – no impact to his armpit, no bludgeoning notions to his chest. Nearly a stalemate in terms of motions. Perhaps that was a degree of success for the older man; considering no one had been hurt or maimed in the progress.

So Deimos pushed back, moving both hands on the wooden portions of his weapon, intending to become much like a battering ram, aiming to shove his opponent away, or, in better tendencies, straight into the soft dunes. “Let me know when you have had enough,” he mentioned, uncertain where the details centered on Darkeye’s thresholds.
Make everything alright
Just not in our lifetime
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye had to use all his strength to slow down the attack. The muscles screamed for mercy after this strike. But not now. Deimos knew how to move his body. But to understand the movement with the spear in seconds was something different. Deimos must have seen many battles to get this kind of understanding for the body and that of an enemy.

Darkeye laughed out loud as he landed in the sand. "It is fun with you Deimos. Why should I stop it? Come on show me what you got." he said while getting up. Darkeye held the spear with one hand on the middle. Darkeye was ready to jump to the side and thrust the spear on Deimos arm or neck, once he would come closer.
— the smartest do