[SE] flawless
Locke
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

She isn't from the swamps, though she sends a pulse of amusement back Locke's way as she catches onto the sparkle of his curiosity. For a moment, though, she's unable to reply, tumbling and diving and enjoying herself as a leopard seal to the fullest. Oh, no - it's just the last time I was anything aquatic, it required a lot of space. And out in the deep, things look pretty opaque just because it's all so... big, she explains. But here in the shallows - this is beautiful...

Diving down to the seabed with a flipper sifting through the sand, she's about to explain what she needs the shell to be - flawless, in a word - when a shadow passes overhead and Isla is turning as well, gliding around Locke with awe fluttering through their Attuned bond. Oh, wow...! I don't think I have ever seen one before. How gorgeous... it really looks like a plant, doesn't it? Nudging him with her nose, she moves as if to follow after it. Where do you suppose it's going...?
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He flips around to look at her, attention drawn from the cloud manta for just a moment. His head tilts as he looks at her just before the rest of his body follows suit. What were you that was so big? As far as he knows, leopard seals aren't very small. It's his biggest shift actually. She's right though, it is beautiful. The sun makes the sands glitter, even this far down.

The seal follows the other, eyes turning back to the manta as they go. Don't know. Maybe it's hunting? Or.. However they eat. I used to go watch 'em with my Ma but I was little then. If there was anything along the bond, its stomped down promptly. Should we follow it? Might find some shells along the way?
I'ma do the things that I wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

Isla is still watching the manta (unaware that she's flipped upside down in the water to do so, because who cares when you're a seal), and Locke's words receive a pulse of interest at first rather than anything with real words. Turning to swim the right way up again, she hugs the seabed even as the cloud manta seems to blanket the water above them. I was a kraken, she says, the words almost whispered, like it's a secret. (Which it sort of is, she supposes).

It's like a really huge octopus. It was disorientating, at first... But then it had been fun. More than fun.

I don't see what harm following it could do... Although, we might lose the island if we go too far out, she says, pausing in the warm shallows. The isles have a habit of moving around, don't they? Maybe we could stick close to them.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Curiosity thrums through the bond as he watches her. Her voice is soft, gentle in his head, like she's telling him something she shouldn't. Curious. He wonders, briefly, who might've given her the shift. But he doesn't press because he's not sure he wants to know. Must've been fun though. Sink any ships? Not saying he would've done that but it's probably for the best that he doesn't have a giant shift.

I can probably find my way back to Torchline, as long as I know where the sun is. Locke follows after the cloud manta, occasionally surfacing to breath. We can stay close though, if you'd feel safer. Don't want a ghost whale or something to come after us. Although he's still not sure exactly how a ghost whale would eat something.. He just knows they can.
I'ma do the things that I wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Laughing warmly through the bond, Isla noses against the sand in a gesture that's similar to the shaking of her head. No, but I did consider it. It was the middle of the night and we were deep out at sea, though, so there weren't all that many ships around. Or perhaps she'd just been busy enjoying the sheer, vast space of it all. What shift would you want to get next, if you could choose? she wonders.

Surfacing as well to catch a breath, she playfully splashes at Locke before diving back beneath the waves. I have never seen a ghost whale. Do they think we are tasty? She's teasing, but honestly, it doesn't sound all that fun. Let's follow the manta, but if it goes too far out we'll turn back, she suggests.