Training Deep in the water
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye was surprised to hear that. "No I can't say that everything is okay." He breathed in and out to calm himself down. "Water is not one of my favorite elements. That was a good move from you I didn't expect that, and that makes me angry. I'm not angry at you it's just that I should see that coming." Never underestimate the enemy. Show no mercy. Thought Darkeye to himself.

Darkeye noded on that sentence and started to swim down. Once she was in position, Darkeye immediately tried to grab her arm and twisted it behind her back in a way that it makes harder for her to move.
— the smartest do

Age: 22 | Height: | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Chrys looked at Darkeye for a moment when he spoke. It wasn't that she didn't understand what he meant. Just the seriousness about this training, which surprised her. But then she shrugged and followed him down below the surface.

This time confronted with his grapple right as she was in position, she opted for trying the same approach as last time, using her hood to do a backflip once again. This time however, expecting him to push away from her again, she also stretched her other arm over her head, trying to grab his hair once she had turned far enough to get a hold of it. All in all, she intended to end up behind him, her arm freed and one hand in his hair to hold him.
Chrys
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye saw how she moved the hood to swim. So he tried to stand on it so that she would not be able to move. But he didn't notice that this hood was very slippery. So his feet moved away and his only action to help himself was to hold tight to Chrys arm and grab her hip with his other hand. At the same time, he pulled at her arm to cause her more pain. But then her arm grabbed his hair. He holds her arm so that he turned with it. The tentacles were right where Darkeye was. The pain was there and Darkeye tried to not scream out loud. Then the hand in his hair. But he still got the arm of her that he hoped to give her pain too.
— the smartest do

Age: 22 | Height: | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
The pain in her arm got worse. Chrys felt trapped, unable to leave or escape. This didn't feel like training anymore. Fight or flight took over and in this case...

The woman Darkeye was holding onto started to change shape, taking on the form of a jellyfish. Where he had been holding an arm, he was now holding several tentacles, painful to the touch and with no resistance to twisting. On the flipside, with no hands, Darkeye's hair was now free.

Hoping the surprise and the pain in Darkeye's hand would be enough to loosen his grip, Chrys propelled herself forward with her hood, away from Darkeye.
Chrys
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye saw the shifting and was surprised how fast this happened. It was beautiful and amazing at the same time. He forgot for a moment that he was training here and looked at the jellyfish with a happy face.

Then came the burning and Darkeye remembered where he was. Under the water. He swam away a few feet. He looked at Chrys, with the colors and movement in the water. Then he realized that he needed air. Darkeye pointed up and was not sure if Chrys was able to see that. He started swimming to the water's surface.
— the smartest do

Change author:
Being a jellyfish at the moment, Chrys certainly didn't see Darkeye pointing up. What she did see was a shadow, presumably Darkeye's, move away from her and then upwards. She propelled herself upward as well, shifting back to her usual form at the same time. Once she reached the surface, she had shifted back.

The original anger had subsided. She could have given up as well after all. They'd just both been stubborn. Instead, she looked at Darkeye with raised eyebrows. "That was something." Then she waited, giving Darkeye time to catch his breath. What would he have to say about it all?
Chrys
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye was happy to fill his lungs with fresh air again. Then he looked at the marks that he got from touching the tentacles. Maybe rubbing this with earth will help. After taking a breath, he waited for Chrys. And there she was all herself again half human half jellyfish.

" That was... That was something. But next time before you shift give me a sign or pat yourself on the shoulder. Then I know that I need to release you and get the distance. If you intended to do this then this was impressive. I will need to find a way to handle this kind of situation. Will you do it one more time or is it enough for you?"
— the smartest do

Change author:
Chrys looked at Darkeye, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Why do you want to get away if I shift?" Then she shrugged. "I thought it would be a good way to get out of your grip." For a moment, she just looked at Darkeye. He seemed like a very weird person. It wasn't like jellyfish were that scary. Or unusual. At least to her.

"Do what one more time? Shift, why not?" Chrys shrugged again. "But that's enough fighting for me for today." The last bit was still a tad too close for comfort. She'd have to think about it a bit. She was getting ready to leave. But if Darkeye wanted to see her shift one more time, she'd do that beforehand and just leave in jellyfish mode.
Chrys
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
"I never saw that and I don't want to get burned from your new arms. It was an interesting experience for me. Thank you for that. But I must look at these marks and how to handle them. Yes, that was a good way to get out, so it worked." Darkeye was truly worried about these burning marks.

"This would be nice to see again now that I can't get burned from that. And yes, it was enough for me today too. I hope we meet again, and I wish you luck on your way. Goodbye Chrys." Darkeye was happy to see the jellyfish again. But he was also happy to get on the beach again. All the swimming and fighting were tough. As soon as he was on the soil again, he rubbed the marks with earth, grabbed his things, and left.

Fin
— the smartest do