Training Deep in the water
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric

Age: 152 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 1 - Int: 0
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 20
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
"Yes this is very interesting to say. But you have to twist the other arm or body part. You want to hurt them they must feel pain, sometimes you have to kill them. Just hold them under the water till they get unconscious. But please don't do this in a training fight with me." She didn't even know how naive she sounded for Darkeye.

Darkeye listened for a moment before he start talking to Chrys."Maybe you start training them, perhaps one day your life will depend on it. And maybe you can try it on me? And I can say how bad they hurt. Or will I die? I hope I don't die."
— the smartest do

Age: 18 | Height: | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 55
Chrys tilted her head slightly while thinking. “Many people won't get unconscious even when held underwater for a long time. Because they have magic or can shift so that they don't need air. That's what the training is for. Holding someone underwater isn't that difficult, I think.” she thought out loud.

“You won't die. At least as long as you don't get hit too much in a short amount of time. I think. I haven't tried it on people before.” She shrugs.

“So, what are we training now?” Better to talk about it before diving down this time. Then she would know how to react once they were underwater.
Chrys
If Chrys uses the attuned bond/mermaid telepathy to communicate, assume she also transfers her current emotional state unless stated otherwise.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric

Age: 152 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Other
Change author:
Blackeye
say]"That is interesting and good to know too. Thank you for that information. But what do you mean by the shift? Then underwater fighting is different. Shift the focus to breaking bones, causing him to bleed, and killing the enemy." he tried to figure out how to train this.

"I had a lot of pain in my world. Maybe you can touch me and I can say how bad it hurt. Otherwise, you don't know how to use it against a person if you need it." Darkeye held his arm out and was getting ready for the incoming pain.

"I can only show you the important points were to hit but I would only tap it. I don't want to hurt you Chrys."
— the smartest do

Age: 18 | Height: | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Chrys looked at Darkeye for a moment, surprised at the question. “Some people, like the Attuned or we of the Merfolk can change into the shape of animals. And that's called shifting.” she explained.

“You're saying I'm supposed to hurt you but you don't want to hurt me during training? That sounds kind of strange.” Despite the remark, she took one of her tentacles – apparently unable to move them by themselves – in her hand and held it close to his arm, waiting for some kind of confirmation if he really intended to try it.

In case such confirmation came, she would tap his arm with part of the tentacle. The touch would be accompanied by the usual symptoms of a jellyfish sting. A burning sensation and shortly after, a reddish discoloration and itchiness in the area that was touched by the tentacle. “How is it? I don't know since I don't sting myself with them.” She seemed quite curious about the matter.
Chrys
If Chrys uses the attuned bond/mermaid telepathy to communicate, assume she also transfers her current emotional state unless stated otherwise.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric

Change author:
Blackeye
"Okay that sounds interesting. What animal is possible?" Darkeye looked surprised. This was new information.

" I can hurt you too if you want it. But I wouldn't do it without asking you. Now that you say so, that is strange. You can't move it on your own?" Darkeye put his arm against the tentacle and waited for the incoming pain. The burn came fast and Dakeye ground his teeth. He breathed out and looked at the burning mark. "It's painful but endurable. I think if you hold it longer it would be very painful.  So how do we fight them under the water? What is the sign to stop? Are you ready for a training fight?
— the smartest do

Change author:
Chrys shrugged. “It seems there's not really anything that's impossible. We can only turn into one animal at birth, but some can do other animals once they grow older. Or stronger or wiser or whatever. I'm not sure how things are exactly for the Attuned, I think it's when they become Attuned?”

She shook her head at his next inquiry. “No. But as long as I'm underwater I have a good grasp on how to move to get them where I want them to be.” She looked at the mark on Darkeyes skin as well. “I know that when fish get too much of it, they pass out.” Of course she had experimented with it. Would some people call it cruel? Probably. Did she care? Not really.

“Let's try what you said about showing what you want to do without harming the other?” she replied with yet another shrug, though this time one of indecision. “If we do that we can just point up when we want to stop, right?”
Chrys
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric

Change author:
Blackeye
"Very interesting, good to know. Attuned are the ones that serve the old gods right?" What an interesting world shot through Darkeyes mind.

"It's a very interesting ability. I would try to get better control of it if I were you. But you have to make this decision." He looked at his mark that looked like a burning.

" If this is okay for you? I will show you some grips so that you know what I mean." Darkeye took a deep breath and started to dive down. Not so far from the surface. He waited for Chrys to show her what he meant.
— the smartest do