the cosmos in my coffee
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the baffled king composing hallelujah
Feeling angry for a multitude of reasons, the most prominent being how their lazy morning plans are now dead in the water, Ronin lets his fingers twine between Remi's, sinking down on the edge of the bed. He knows he has to go, but to hear the other man say so as well warms him in a way he doesn't expect. Offering a sad and somehow adoring smile to the Lullaby, Ronin leans in to press a slow and lingering kiss against his lips. "I'd love nothing more than for you to come with me," he says, though the frown starting to furrow his brow says it probably won't be that simple.

"I'll be able to get there and back here again instantly with the compass, but it only takes one. It might be better if you stay in case there are any repercussions for the Greatwood." He has no idea if this will be the case, of course, Ronin kissing Remi again before rising to his feet and searching for clothes to drag on. "Besides, you just flew all night to get back from the Oerwoud. Let me shoulder the world for an hour or so." It's a half-hearted attempt at humour, but he does try.

"I still need to go and collect Kamaria, as well. No rest for the wicked, huh?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've got a river for a soul
Moaning softly into Ronin's lips as if it might be the last real kiss of the day (and given the news they've just received, it might just be), the Lullaby pulls in a breath and gives the Huntsman's fingers a squeeze. "At least you will always have your robe." He whispers solemnly, biting hard at the inside of his lip to keep himself from laughing.

"I can come to you tonight, then? And you can fill me in?" The Lullaby suggests, feeling very naked all of a sudden given how quickly the mood in the houseboat had changed. "What do you need from me? Tell me what I can do to make this easier and I will." Unfortunately attending Order meetings and picking up new wards were not duties that could be passed on, but if there was something Remi could offset for his husband, he'd do it in a heartbeat.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the baffled king composing hallelujah
"Mm, and the orgies," Ronin says with a small smile, though his heart isn't really in it, and he parts from Remi with obvious reluctance. "Though I'd much prefer those when they're just with you." Does it count? Does he care? We all know the answer to that. The Huntsman finds himself dressed but not exactly ready, still looking as though he's only recently climbed out of bed - and that's how he'll appear at the Order meeting.

"If I'm not back by then," he says with a nod, making sure he has everything he needs before moving back to his husband, as if he can steal just one more kiss before his day has to begin. "I need you to send me the best vibes you possibly can." There's little the Lullaby can do when it comes to Stormbreak, but he wouldn't ask for help with his new ward. Not this early on, anyway.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've got a river for a soul
'If we put our minds to it, there can be four of us all together.' Remi agrees, though he doesn't think they've ever managed more than three in total. Shrugging into a t-shirt and sweatpants, Remi ruffles a hand through his curls before folding his arms and leaning against the wall.

"The best vibes, hmm?" With an unhappy but still adoring smile, Remi nods and wraps his arms around his husband as if reluctantly. "I will do what I can, and will see you tonight either way." It hasn't really hit Remi yet that Cian's death might mean something more than just losing his husband for a few days, but later when he has time to properly digest the information, he'll look around their little houseboat and wonder if it's going to bob vacant all summer long. For now, he has only eyes for the Huntsman.

"I love you more than anything. I'm glad we had this morning."

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.