the cosmos in my coffee
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the baffled king composing hallelujah
Hissing in a breath to feel his husband glide down the length of his body, his cock twitches both at the sensation and the lack thereof. Ronin wants to stretch himself out beneath Remi, and even though the season hardly calls for it, he almost feels shivery to have the other man away from him. So when he does emerge back out from the blankets, with music on his lips that has every part of the Huntsman standing to attention, he's quick to draw Remi back over him.

"Mm, I don't know if that was something romantic or filthy - or a shopping list - but I wish I could hear it again with your mouth wrapped around me," he purrs, leaning in to capture his husband's lips before he can tease him any further with the travelling tongue. Deepening their kiss with a soft and needy moan, his hips are already rising against Remi's, and this time both legs come up to lock around the alchemist's waist.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've got a river for a soul
Whatever else Remi might have said—whether the truth, or some meme (the Anchorman one) quip about not believing his mouth was what Ronin really wanted—is dissolved instantly as Ronin's heels find their way to the small of his back. "Gods, Ronin." The alchemist chuckles, as if laughing about just how good it feels to have Ronin this close might somehow make having him even closer easier to endure.

(It doesn't).

With an inhaled hiss of anticipation, Remi's toes clench as he pushes himself forward, nearly collapsing onto Ronin's chest as all bodily control seems to evaporate. Unsure if he's cursed or laughed, screamed Ronin's name or held his breath, it's only as Remi finds himself buried between his husband's legs that his eyes flutter back open. "Gods I love you." He mumbles hastily before pressing his lips against Ronin's again. As he deepens their kiss with his tongue and a low moan, his hips roll with an intentional slowness as if the Huntsman's body was some perilous mountain pass that demanded the utmost care when navigating.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
His lips and tongue are busy, but his response sings through his emotions nonetheless; feverish impatience fighting with a need to savour, to take his time, to enjoy this as much as he can. Granted, as Remi surges forward and Ronin's breath catches in his throat, every single one of those thoughts wipes clean from his mind. "I love you too," he manages, just about, before his lips crash against the alchemist's and everything turns to static behind his eyes.

Never afraid of being vocal (another reason why they shouldn't share the houseboat with anyone), it's only the kiss that stops his encouragement from echoing off the walls and out the windows. Ronin's fingers wrap and tighten in Remi's curls, every roll and buck of his hips slow and decadent, even if the angle causes sparks race up the backs of his thighs. "Fuck," he gasps, wishing there were some way of having more of this, if that's even possible.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
'We are," Remi counters, because should there ever come a day when one or both of the Taliesin's are unable to offer commentary at inappropriate times, that will surely be the end of days. Even so, that's about all Remi is able to do while busily trying to remind himself why he's moving as slowly as he is.

Lifting his lips away from the Huntsman's, Remi clasps Ronin's cheek with his ruined hand. 'It's you, Ronin.' He says, the words slightly broken between thrusts. "It's always going to be you." Always going to be Ronin he wanted the most; who he ran home to; who he'd slice and cut with his broken edges and who would put him back together again; who he'd sacrifice anyone and anything for.

Having to nearly gulp in air he was being so forgetful about breathing, Remi moans a sound that's both impatient and restrained as he gives his head a single shake. 'Are you sure we've built up our endurance?' He wonders, already feeling static begin to lick at the balls of his feet.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Shut up, Ronin wants to laugh against his husband's lips, but the only thing Remi will feel is his warble of amusement through their Attuned bond, because he's utterly incapable of saying a word in his present position. With his brow furrowed in an expression of pleasure so exquisite that it might just be pain, he moans a breath of encouragement against the Lullaby's palm, leaning into his hand and shifting as if Remi might be able to thrust even more deeply if he tries.

"Gods, no," he hisses, already bucking his hips as if to persuade the Lullaby to bring them both to the edge much more quickly. "Not at this time of the morning, anyway." It's more than static in the balls of Ronin's feet - he almost feels like he's on fire, sweat beading at his temples and his teeth clenching together, heels digging into the small of Remi's back. "Please," he whispers, not that he knows what he's pleading for.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Oh, don't do that.." Remi moans pitifully, though whether he means the plea, the encouragement from Ronin's hips and legs, or the feeling of Ronin's jaw feathering beneath his palm, he can't say.

Unlike other times where the build of his orgasm feels like a tide he has to chase, with every thrust and then pull feeling as though all the ground gained is just pulled away from him, something about this feels different. Something about today feels cumulative, in that nothing diminishes as his hips roll backward. Everything isn't just building, but compounding in ways that leave Remi breathless before he even has a chance to warn his husband just how close he is.

'Gods, Ronin...fuck, I'm so close, I—' It isn't selfishness that keeps Remi's hands where they are, unable to help bring his husband along, but a complete lack of coordination. The crackling and electric ball of pressure in the base of his spine has rendered him both mute and dumb for the moment, such that all he can do is continue on as he has been with a dawning look of release and need writ clearly across his face.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin doesn't know if he actually replies or if it's just an inarticulate moan as he chases after his own orgasm. He suspects it's the latter, and as Remi continues to pitch himself forward and it hits absolutely every right spot, he almost considers it unfair that the alchemist can render him so utterly speechless like this. And to hear how close he is only encourages Ronin's climax further, one hand reaching down between them even as he groans a note of warning into the side of his husband's neck.

"Remi." It's almost a snarl as he cums, and the hand not tending to himself is suddenly tipped with claws that threaten to shred against the Lullaby's back. They don't - barely - leaving tiny pinpricks instead that will likely heal before they are ever noticed, Ronin's legs locking tightly around the other man's waist as if to keep him from going anywhere. As if he would.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
That Ronin's hand is now between them hardly registers as Remi's mind expands into a world of technicolour sensation. Everything blurs and then snarls into clarity in one of those moments where it feels as though nothing could ever upset him again, and that life simply could not get better. Pleasure roars through his muscles, chasing away the darkness with violet sunlight that has Remi moaning inarticulate praise into Ronin's shoulder where he's inadvertently collapsed.

Arching his back into Ronin's claws that feel like pinpoints of starlight against his skin, Remi isn't sure if it's blood or sweat that's trickling down the base of his spine and hardly cares. Still too caught up in the whirlwind of sensation to say much of anything, the alchemist merely gasps some conclusory note against his husband while ignoring the way rationality is trying to reassert itself in his mind.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
It's distant, how Ronin comes back to himself, his chest heaving and his arms tangled around his husband now that he's not busy pleasuring himself. Groaning something that's a mix of ecstasy and well-earned exhaustion, his head tilts so he can press sloppy kisses against Remi's temple, bonelessly relaxing into the bed. "Fuck, you're so good in bed," he mumbles, half laughing even as he continues to try and catch his breath. "I don't think I've ever told you outright before, but gods damn."

It's stiflingly hot under the blankets now, and so Ronin spends a moment or so kicking them off before he sprawls back, still content to have Remi all over him. "We lay here for a bit. No arguments. Then I make us breakfast. Then we shower. Then we do things."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's with an embarrassed laugh punctuated by a flush of warm pride that Remi inelegantly acknowledges his husband's praise. "I think that says more about having you as a partner." He huffs, adjusting himself slightly now that comfort instead of frenzied pleasure is what they're after.

"Do you mean not arguing about whether or not we're going to lay here, or not arguments in general?" Remi wonders, and though Ronin won't be able to see his dimples for how he's buried his face against the Huntsman's neck, he'll hear them in the alchemist's voice. Rolling his shoulders to release some of the tension still lingering in his upper back, Remi sighs and relaxes his grip on their sheets.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
"Takes to two tango," Ronin mumbles, his fingers soft and free of talons now as he lets them trail in gentle patterns along his husband's shoulders and down his back. "Do you know how to dance?" he wonders suddenly. "I think we should dance more." War is coming, there are children and unexpected wards popping up all over the place, and Ronin wants to dance. So sue him.

Grumbling playfully and shifting only slightly so that he can curl his arm around Remi properly, Ronin gazes down at the alchemist with a smile. "I'm not foolish enough to think that in general is likely. So just about laying here, I think." He says. And he's just gotten comfortable when there's a distinct tap at the window, and when the Huntsman looks, it's only a fucking raven with a note tied to its foot.

"No, fuck off," he complains.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's perhaps a surprising question, but Remi finds himself chuckling into the blankets. "I do, actually. Much as it might come as a surprise to you Baron, I am quite a good dancer." No, maybe Remi didn't know all of the official steps and patterns the way Ronin would, but he had been a rather elegant mover once upon a time, before growing muscles and becoming a murderous son of a bitch.

"That sounds much more manageable." Remi agrees, before he too glares toward the window. "We aren't home!" He calls loudly, not that the raven is at all deterred. Staring at the pair with don't shoot the messenger eyes, it waits until both men are looking at it before knocking again.

"Why have we kept the pendants?" The alchemist mutters irritably. Knowing the raven would keep up this shit for evermore, he huffs his annoyance as he rolls off of Ronin and strides toward the window. "Great, you've got me up. Now off you fuck." Opening the window to retrieve the note, Remi turns the scroll over to read it before tossing it towards the Huntsman. "It's for you. Order seal and everything. I wonder what you're being summoned to retrieve this time."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
"Then we absolutely have to dance. At least once this morning, before we shower," Ronin said, the demand only half playful. It does sound much more manageable, this temporary stay on arguing, and Ronin is about to agree when the raven interrupts. He wishes it would respond to their not being home by fucking off, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. Groaning as Remi goes to relieve the messenger, Ronin cleans himself up a bit at least before the scroll hits him in the side of the head.

"I imagine it's some rArE artifact that can only be found inside a dragon's asshole," he mutters, unsealing the scroll and rolling it open. "Either that, or..." Trailing off almost as soon as his eyes roll over the letters, Ronin finds himself frowning down at the note for what feels like an eternity before looking back up at the alchemist. "Cian is dead," he says, rising to his feet. "It doesn't give many details. It just says to go to the Tower." He offers the scroll out to him.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'Alright alright. We can dance around the subject of breakfast, and then all the way to the bathroom. How's that?"
Grinning and feeling like some adolescent in love, it's really only the humour crystalizing in his bones that has him opening the window and just retrieving the message instead of killing the messenger and ignoring the world.

Offering no apology for his (good? poor?) aim, Remi slumps down onto the bed, lacing his fingers behind his head. "Or?" He prompts, stifling a yawn behind the back of his hand, and it's only when Ronin doesn't reply right away that he frowns and peers over at the Huntsman. "Or—" He starts to repeat, meaning to draw out the word when Ronin is suddenly on his feet, handing him the scroll. Not bothering to look at it, Remi frowns and starts to say something before falling thoughtfully silent for a moment.

Reaching out for Ronin, naked and bathed in soft LongHeat morning sun, the Lullaby wants nothing more than to coax him back into bed and remind him of their plans of breakfast and dancing. Instead he laces his fingers through Ronin's. "Go, if you need to. I'll come with you too, if you want."