what i wouldn't do for you

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the devil is not as black as he is painted
To call it a chess match was to deprive her Bright Ones the respect and love they deserved. They were not pieces nor pawns, not minds and bodies to be moved and placed and sacrificed. Unlike the Old Gods, The Voice was not fickle. She was not careless with those who looked to her for life and guidance. Strategy however, was needed to keep them all safe. Already she had clawed back souls who would otherwise have been lost: Isla, Adam, Mabel, Edrei, Kiada, Peter, Ezra, and Maea. She had pushed herself into the mind of Mabel to take care of Cian once and for all. It was draining, and yet she knew that it was worthwhile; however, it was not without its consequences.

What she would do next would leave her weakened to the point of absence. Just for the remainder of the season, perhaps a bit longer. Would it be worth it? Only time would tell.

"My bright ones...I have a gift for each and every one of you.." All over Caido the ascended's eyes would flash blue and they would seem to freeze only for a flicker of a second. Internal scans would show either a new upgrade or increased power to an existing one. No sooner would they notice this, they would also feel a sharp detachment from the Voice.

..I..   will..         return..
     n....  to..
         you.... soo.....      n.

The Voice has given every ascended a new upgrade OR the ability to upgrade an existing upgrade.

Because there are so many of you, we're going to reach out individually so we aren't swamped. Please think of what you would like your new upgrade/or upgraded upgrade to be. To make it easier on us, if you could try and be as concise as possible, that would be very appreciated! Try and word your ideas the way they would appear on your profiles.
the VOICE