Personal Quest blue tipped fingers [rq]
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Age: 22 | Height: 5’11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
are you telling this story or am I?
You don't know that, Fiadh trills to Remi. I might be allergic to water. Living by the Stonesong and possessing an otter shift makes this incredibly unlikely, but she's lied about more far-fetched things in her time. Finishing up with the Observatory, she turns on the wing to orient herself to the other places Remi needs them to go.

Swooping low, rather than shaking water onto the treetops this time, Fiadh decides to periodically perch on the top most branches, grooming and preening at her feathers and dispelling droplets of the solution as she does so. It makes her feel better about it all and it (probably) helps the Greatwood, and that's a win-win in her book. There - are we done now, or are you going to soak me again?
Fiadh
Raccoon | Red Fox | Red Kite | Boomslang | Otter | Harpy
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

Her brows raise at the offer and a smile curls on her lips, excitement sparking the honey gold pools of her eyes, "If you don't mind." She murmurs, stepping closer to his side but allowing him plenty of room to shift. Only once he's done so does she grip onto his back hopping once, twice, three times before her leg swings over and she hoists herself up. With a quiet huff Camilla settles, centering herself on him and tightening her thighs to ensure she's steady, "Alright. I'm good."

The Abandoned murmurs, waiting for him to set off back towards the meeting spot, keeping a tight hold the entire time to ensure that she doesn't slip from his back.

Camilla rides Felix back to the gathering spot.
There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles