plunge
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I swear I still believe but I don't know
"Absolutely," Ronin blurts about using protection, and he isn't even sorry about it. Chuckling and letting his arms slip back around Remi to hold him close, he leans into the strong and steadfast feeling that the other man sends his way, feeling it squeeze him tight. For a moment he wishes they had an hourglass just to halt time completely, so he could indulge in this night again and again without worrying about the sun coming up, bringing all the day's responsibilities with it.

"I'm not sure we'd be much use when we woke up if we began to rot away," he points out, leaving his eyes shut now, his fingertips ghosting across the back of Remi's neck. "Behind a waterfall might be nice, though. Perhaps I wouldn't tell anyone you were recovering either, so they could just think you went there for a nap." And thus frighten the fuck out of everyone in the process. "Though you are treasure, so they'd be correct about that..."
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
"Oh yes, because our abilities have always been so straight forward. You could kill me just a little if you would like to find out..?" Letting his teeth graze along Ronin's skin, it's with that same feeling of not-quite-joking that Remi begins to descend down the length of his husband's body in earnest.

"The Greatwood could use a few more ghost stories, so I will leave it to you to put me somewhere appropriately spooky." The alchemist murmurs before his head disappears below the blankets. It's with thoughts of death and hourglasses that Remi lavishes his husband with his tongue, stopping only when the sound of Ronin's pleasure overtook the roaring of the waves. It wasn't quite like being back in the Guildhall, not when things were new and uncertain between them, but the evening wasn't any less for that. Where once the thrill of excitement had come from the unknown, now it came from years of knowing one another more intimately than was possible for most. With wordless adoration Remi lost himself in the feel of Ronin, contouring himself around the Huntsman as seamlessly as he was able, singing his praises with the colours of his emotions.

It will only ever be you, for me. The Lullaby thinks, sinking down into sleep just as their bed began to sink down into the sands.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.