Personal Quest blue tipped fingers [rq]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
With jars filled with Nate, Neron, and some unknown ascended's fluid having been mixed together by he and Juniper, there was now just this final step to complete before the Greatwood's first regional quest was finished. Staring at the jars just now, Remi was struck by how easily it had all come together, and yet felt as though there was still some as of yet unknown cost lurking. Glancing over his shoulder as if expecting some debtor to appear demanding payment, the Lullaby sighs and ruffles a hand through his curls. He'd had a fight with Isla that had nearly cost them their friendship, had been forced to let Neron sink his fangs into him, and had walked away from Nate bow-legged thanks to the kick to the balls that the demigod had delivered. If that wasn't payment enough, gods help whoever tried to exact any more flesh from Remi.

With plenty of daylight left, the alchemist judged that only the heat would slow them down, but he was convinced they could make their way around the circumference of the Greatwood before the sun set or anyone came down with heatstroke.

PQ for Remi, Fiadh, Felix and Camilla to complete the GW's RQ!

Please write your characters arriving! We've got about 9 posts each to get through, so lets keep it all short and sweet!
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
FELIX

He hasn’t been up to much, half between the wilds of the woods and half at home with his mother, the young man nearly misses the invite to help with the last piece of the regional quest. Thankfully, his mother had told him right before he’d slipped out the door that day and his plans (quite boring in comparison) were nothing more than dust in the wind as he shifts to his peryton shift and takes the quickest route he knows to get to the meet up spot.

Once there, he lands, shifting back into himself and letting his dual-toned gaze rise to Remi with an easy boyish smile crossing his face. “Hey Remi!” He greets easily – belatedly wondering if Ronin had told the Lullaby of the little prank he had pulled on the Huntsman but pushes that thought aside in favor for standing and waiting for the rest of everyone else to arrive.

Felix arrives!
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Age: 22 | Height: 5’11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
are you telling this story or am I?
"Da overslept, so y'get me instead," comes Fiadh's warm intonation as she drops from an overhanging tree branch - mid shift - and lands softly on the ground beside Remi. With feathers still sinking back into her skin (and there's a lot of skin, with the weather being what it is), she stands beside the demigod as if she's the one in charge, hands on her hips, chin lifted.

"So what're we gettin' paid to do this? Trip 'round a forest that likes t'move? I hope it's good." Winking, she gives Remi a good natured elbow, before glancing to Felix and tilting her head. "Oh, I know you! You're the bear."
Fiadh
Raccoon | Red Fox | Red Kite | Boomslang | Otter | Harpy
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

Camilla arrives last, pushing stray whisps of hair from her face as she flashes everyone an apologetic smile, "Sorry! Had something come up. I'm here now, though!" The abandoned says, dipping her head to each of them as she comes to a stop, hands braced on her hips. Her honey brown eyes slip over those who are here, knowing each of them in passing, but nothing more beyond that.

"Hopefully the heat isn't too bad today." She comments idly, already piling her hair on her head in a messy bun and tying up her shirt, attempting to fight off the heat.
There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Hey—oh—!" Whatever introduction the alchemist might have had for Felix is rendered dead in the water as Fiadh falls from the skies. Flashing the redhead and appropriately disapproving smile, he's about to ask if anyone had seen their resident crafts(wo)man when Camilla appears. "Not a problem." Remi says with a shrug, both addressing Ianto's (non)presence as much as Camilla's lateness.

"Oh is that so? If you think it is going to be too hard for you, I could always find someone to take your place.." Remi says with a smirk to Fiadh, before pulling out one of the jars and separating it into two different vials. "We'll start with the Village since we're all here. Felix, why don't you and Camilla take the ground, since both Fiadh and I can fly?" That Felix can actually fly would be news to him. "You can start with the businesses inside as well as the homes, and we'll start with the treetops. How does that sound?"

So saying, wings itch out of the alchemist's back as he rolls his shoulders comfortably.

Remi suggests that Felix and Camilla sprinkle water on/around the businesses and the houses, while he and Faidh get the tree-tops.

No order!
THE ALCHEMIST
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Age: 22 | Height: 5’11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
"I'm irreplaceable," Fiadh informs Remi with a careless shrug of her shoulders, watching the jar and the vials with a birdlike tilt of her head. She's agreeable enough to this first round of weird-Ascended-fluid-water-sprinklings, and as the Lullaby's wings stretch from his shoulders, she takes little time in shifting back into a ball of angry auburn feathers.

As a red kite she's not a small bird, but it doesn't stop her from flapping to land on Remi's broad shoulder, ready for them to take off to attack the treeline with their special anti-Ascended tonic. Ready when you are, she trills through the Attuned bond, one of her feet already playfully grabbing for one of the vials.
Fiadh
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
FELIX

Fiadh dropping from the sky also sparks surprise from Felix in the form of wide eyes and simply staring until things smooth out and a small boyish smile crosses his face, watching the two interact before Camilla arrives. “Yeah that’s me.” Felix says with an easy shrug – tearing his gaze away awkwardly from the red head to listen for the tasks to be delegated.

He doesn’t mind going with Camilla for the protection of the businesses and the houses, but he does flash Remi a small amused smile. Maybe the less Remi knew about his Peryton shift the better, because it might come in handy. Like, for instance, the prank pulled on the Lullaby’s husband.

He steps forward and grabs the other vial, his dual toned eyes lifting to Camilla as he starts walking toward the businesses, handing the vial to her. “Do you want to pour? I can pick the places we do it at.” Not that he minds pouring, but something tells him the fact she’s crafty she might have a better eye for where it should go. Felix, on the other hand, was half untamed by the forests and imagines he’d likely fuck it up, but he does know how to scout out the good spots.

Felix offers Camilla the option to pour while he scouts out which businesses and homes to pour it.
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Camilla

Her smile is sweet as it's turned to Felix and she takes the vial from him easily. Camilla falls into step behind him, honey toned gaze following Remi for a moment, watching the wings sprout from his back with mild interest. "I can pour." She agreed, meeting his dual-toned gaze, a brightness in her own as she began to follow him towards the shops and homes that were nestled in the trees of their woods. She was no where near as feral as Felix or Fiadh or even Remi. No, the Abandoned was much more reserved, but she wasn't afraid to get messy.

Not that she really expected this to be messy work, but one never knew what could happen.

Camilla follows Felix and agrees to pour!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'It's true, you are.' Remi says to Fiadh, and though there's mischief in his sea-glass stare, his tone is entirely genuine. Not minding the press of her talons against his shoulder (what are a few more scars should she press too hard, to someone like him?), the Lullaby lifts them into the air.

It is quite oily, so your feathers will repel it. If I sprinkle some onto your wings, you should be able to just fly around and dispense the liquid that way. So saying with his own wings easily holding them aloft, Remi douses Fiadh and sends her on her way.

Felix, can you two get the Undercroft and the Bodega next? Remi calls.

Circling, Remi is careful not to waste more fluid than is needed. Come on, lets do the Observatory next. He sends out to Fiadh, before flying that way.

In the next two posts, Felix/Camilla need to sprinkle water on the Undercroft and the Bodega.

Fiadh/Remi will do the Observatory and remainder of the trees.
THE ALCHEMIST
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Change author:
Hey, what? Fiadh clicks her beak at Remi as she's unceremoniously doused with the water, and it's unclear whether or not she's considering taking a chunk of his ear as penance. Sending an approximation of a huff through the Attuned bond, she eventually falls away to do as he's asked of her. With a kite shaped tail and a sharp call overhead (just to scare the prey below), Fiadh showers the treetops with the contents of the vial.

Observatory it is, she confirms, swerving away to head towards the building poking up between the trees as if part of the branches themselves. With the Longheat sun beaming down on her ruddy feathers, the remaining drops of water shine like jewels as she tries to shake them over the Observatory.
Fiadh
Felix Calob

Change author:
FELIX

She agrees and Felix flashes her a bright easy smile, nodding as he steps toward the buildings and points out where he thinks the sprinkle of the mixture should go – working together as a good team with Camilla until he hears Remi’s voice in his head, the young Attuned stilling a fraction as he gets used to the sound. We’re on it! He calls back, hoping that Remi can hear him, before he’s catching Camilla’s gaze with that same easy, boyish smile.

Remi wants us to do the Undercroft and Bodega next.” And with that, he gathers whatever they need to start pointing out the places there to disperse the water, Felix working to point out where to disperse it and helping where needed, doing his best to make sure they get it covered.

Felix tells Camilla what Remi asked and helps Camilla dispense the water at the Undercroft and Bodega!
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Change author:
Camilla

Camilla doesn't have the same ability to hear Remi that Felix does. Instead she's left to rely on the Attuned for guidance in this area as well. The Abandoned takes time to sprinkle water in front of homes, shops, and in all the areas it seems necessary. She's careful not to use too much, knowing they have multiple places to cover, an instruction that's made clear when Felix stills. Camilla does as well, head cocking to the side as she waits for further instruction, honey gaze locked on him.

She nods as he finishes speaking, motioning for him to lead the way, quick to follow towards their next destination. Camilla is just as diligent in these places, sprinkling water here and there, making sure they don't miss anything.

Camilla keeps sprinkling water!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Sweet as you are, this will not make you melt Remi chuckles in response to the kite's outrage. Even were she made of sugar he didn't think this strange oily concoction would do anything more than hiss against her, but that was neither here nor there. We should make sure that the Skyport is really well done.. Remi says suddenly, veering off to ensure that a good helping of fluid-water is sprinkled there. The last thing they needed was for this to be a place of weakness that the ascended could come through.

Alright, lets sprinkle the rest of what we have over here. Flying higher, but not so high his crimson companion couldn't follow, Remi douses the remainder of the treetops with what is left in jar #1.

Okay, Trees for Remi/Fiadh and the Bodega for Camilla/Felix and this leg will be done!
THE ALCHEMIST
Felix Calob

Change author:
FELIX

She motions for Felix to lead the way and the young bear is eager and quick to head out toward the areas. They sprinkle around the Undercroft enough that Felix imagines is sufficient and he starts guiding them toward the Bodega, a small smile playing on his lips – a bit of pride sitting there too as they work to protect the Fae and the woods from the Ascended.

Getting to the Bodega, he helps Camilla finish up sprinkling the water around until they don’t have any water left. And once they’re done, he looks over at Camilla. “Do you want a ride back?” He asks, imagining she’d not oppose to a ride on a peryton back toward their gathering spot.

Felix helps Camilla sprinkle the rest of the water around the Bodega!