Could you handle me
for Nikolai
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Mildew
Woo hoo, witchy woman
See how high she flies
Well, well, well. Frey had gone and dropped a young Ascended man on her; Mildew wouldn't pass up the chance to find out more about the Voice's children. As they found themselves on the table together she smiled, a little smirk reminiscent of a cat having found some particularly good cream, and leaned forward on her hands. "Hello there. It seems we've been chosen for each other. Could you imagine why that is, dear?"

While it was fun to act a flirt, Mildew thought the boy looked young enough to be a crib. While the Ascended could live for a very long time and not age, she didn't think that was the case here; those who had lived several lifetimes could recognise the same look in another's eyes. "Do tell me your name and so on. I'm Mildew."

She got the moon in her eye
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai was surprised that he'd actually been matched, some part of thinking that he and the other Ascended would be chased off. Nonetheless it seems Frey had deemed it best to throw him and what appeared to be a very confident woman together. She had a wise aura to her, and that combination made the young Ascended feel out of his depth.

And then she opened her mouth and started flirting, and Nikolai couldn't help the flush that appeared. Of course, on an Ascended it was faint, but it was undeniably present. "Uh..I'm not sure why?" He didn't know how to react to having such attention on him. It seemed to be a pattern though. This thing where people flirted with him in their first conversation. Granted, this was the first instance where it was expected, or even welcomed.

Nikolai cleared his throat lightly, trying to be even a fraction as composed as Mildew. "Mildew? Nice to meet you. I'm Nikolai." He bit his lip nervously for a moment, "I'm not really sure what there is to tell. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm an Ascended. I...uh.. I'm kind of... nerdy? I love to read and spend most of my time at the Atheneum in the Grounds. I like translating old texts. Especially poetry." He liked writing it too, but that was something known only to the Voice.

"What about you?" Nikolai asked, curious about the woman before him.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows