dont know where your mind is
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 37 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 509
BASTIEN

'Cause you've got a mind that is so hell bent on
Fixing me up before I get my coat off
It had been a while since Bastien had had a proper conversation with Az. They popped into say hello every so often, but his child was off in the world having a life of their own now, and he tried his best to respect that. It could be hard, especially on days when he missed Rexanna and thought of how much she had missed, or just how much Azrael's eyes looked like hers. He had a book of sketches of Azrael as they'd grown up, and he often thumbed through it late at night.

But they had a task to do together, something that would take a while, so he hoped they'd have a real chance to talk. Beaming like the proud dad he was as they walked towards the Spire, rod in hand, he asked: "So, Azrael, tell me what you have been doing since I last saw you. Have you been busy? Explored? I do hope you were careful, but as you've come back to me in one piece, I assume you were."
You with those hands that are so hell bent on
Making a mess to suggest you'd think something
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 17 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: -557
Azrael

The prospect of building something with their father was something that (despite not needing sleep) would have been enough to keep them up all night. As it were, though, they’re practically vibrating the second they start heading out toward the Spire, Bastien at their side, their bright gaze dancing between the large black structure in the distance and slips back to their father. “Nate, Isla, and I went to the Last Step and met a bunch of dragons!” They chime, almost with a chipper tone before they catch themself last minute.

They weren’t... Nice dragons, but it is how we found the Prince!” This is said with a furrowed brow, a hand rising to their nose to tap before they perk up completely to glance at their father, wondering whether approval would lie within it. “I was careful, though.” They offer Bastien a brighter fanged smile with this, offering some relief that they were indeed in one piece.
Oh, brother, run fast, brother, run fast
They're coming your way, coming your way
Azrael goes by they/them <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on them, without killing them <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 37 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 509
BASTIEN

'Cause you've got a mind that is so hell bent on
Fixing me up before I get my coat off
Azrael's enthusiasm was always appreciated, but Bastien could not help the little shout of alarm that left him at the content of his child's words. "Dragons?! That sounds very dangerous. You are back in one piece, so I suppose you must have been careful, but...I have heard the dragons can kill a man in an instant, or perhaps do even worse. And...who is this Prince? I wasn't aware anywhere had one." Never having joined in for the search for the creature, Bastien was unaware of the ancient Ascended experiment-turned-companion.

The Spire grew ever closer and he looked up to it's tip, where they'd have to go in order to successfully complete their mission. As he did, a thought came to Bastien and he asked: "Azrael, have you ever actually been in the Spire?"
You with those hands that are so hell bent on
Making a mess to suggest you'd think something
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 17 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: -557
Azrael

The shout of alarm has a small giggle leaving Azrael, a small look of shyness overcoming them as they shake their head. “Papa, I’m okay. I even got to ride one!” They admit with a small amount of wonder – like reading one of the storybooks in the Atheneum, only it had actually been them. “Well… The dragon I rode was Nate. But he was still a dragon!” And it had been exciting even if it had been terrifying.

When it came to the Prince though their brows furrow together, and their steps slow a small amount. “I was told the Prince was one of the first ones to Ascend… But things went wrong and he was sad and slimy and Sam had been looking for him for a while. They almost got him once before he slipped away and Aunt Wessex thought maybe me and Nate and Isla would be better for getting the Prince so I agreed. And we did!” And the Prince had turned into something incredible.

Their attention is drawn back toward the Spire, though, their sapphire and ochre gaze rising to the top point as their father’s does, before the question has them cocking their head. “I’ve only been inside it to use the portal… I’ve never been up in it though.” So it would be its own little adventure, this time with their father by their side.
Oh, brother, run fast, brother, run fast
They're coming your way, coming your way
Azrael goes by they/them <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on them, without killing them <3