these tilted scales
Aurelia
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
After the circus that was Gideon’s little exhibition in Haulani, Wessex observes the fallout for a little bit before scampering away - paws in the dust, a shadow under carts and around barrels, flashing atop boxes, until she makes her way down to the docks again. In a particularly hidden corner, she shifts back to herself. And then she’s striding confidently out into the sunshine, boots thunking against the wet docks with purpose.

Someone points her in the right direction and the Wraith finds herself in front of a ship with… a bare chested woman on it. Huh. Grinning, her brows raise as she openly admires the the figurehead. Wessex can appreciate a good set of tits as much as another person. Unfortunately, she realizes at the moment that she’s lost the thank-you gift she’d originally brought Aurelia. Staring uselessly at her hands, Wessex then quickly looks around, wondering if there’s anything suitable to try and replace it with.
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

Aurelia reached the port and had since resumed her natural form, walking past the fishermen and women of the port as they gathered together in clusters, murmuring about what had happened in the town. She manages to catch onto a few mutters about the post she'd left on the notice board, but she ignores them for the time being. Her heart is still hammering in her chest, haunted by the events that had transpired since receiving Wessex's letter and haunted further by other endeavors. More and more chaos was ensuing. She's actually thinking about Wessex, wondering if she would hear from her soon, when she lifts her gaze from the wooden boards and finds the demigod herself standing there by the Ark.

Her jaw drops a bit and she comes to a sudden halt a few meters down the dock. "?" She mumbles something inaudible, confusion pinching her expression as she hurries over. "Wessex?" She asks, voice low as she comes to stop beside the woman, "I did everything you asked," she says almost immediately, pausing heavily before she adds, "...I'm sorry about before. And I'm sorry about Mabel. I met her once, she..." Aurelia trails off, her expression taking a guilty downward tilt, "she asked me to teach her to fight better. I didn't know. I didn't know what she planned to..." She grimaces.
So leave me and tell me what I already know
That I trialled and I failed and it's good to let it go
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
Turning quickly to see who’s called her name, “Aurelia -” comes out before she’s sure what she’s going to say next. Except she doesn’t have to be sure, because the other woman is there, in front of her, beating her to the punch. Wessex reaches for both of her hands, holding them in what might be an overly familiar, but hopefully reassuring manner. “You have nothing to be sorry for,” she says with a squeeze.

“In fact, I’m sorry. For putting that on you without much of an explanation. It wasn’t fair to put you in that position, and I want you to know how grateful I am.” Her brow furrows as she squints a bit in the sun, pressing her lips together in a mix of guilt, concern, and apology. “For what it’s worth, Mabel didn’t go down without a fight. Even if you had taught her something, it probably wouldn’t have helped.” How could a girl who’s physically forever sixteen or seventeen fight against grown men? Neither of them could have helped.

“Would you like the full story?” Or at least, a majority of it

{Fin}
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd