Noah
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Noah,

I hope this letter finds you well with all that's happening around us.

I was writing in hopes that you could clear something up for me... Locke told me that you shot him. Now, I am aware that his behavior could have easily sparked this and he likely deserved it, but on the off chance that he didn't I'd appreciate an explanation. I'd hate for our next visit to be a negative one.

PS. I hope Cordelia enjoys the tea I've sent with my letter. I know how fond you are of this particular blend.
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Maeve,

Thank you for the tea. I hope Cordelia will like it as much as I do, but I won’t be too heartbroken if she does not and I am forced to drink it all myself.

Locke is telling the truth. I did shoot him. After he chose to dive in front of my arrow while we were trapped in a house that tried to kill us several times.

Let me know if you need more information.
-Noah Olson

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Noah,

You'll have to let me know the next time you visit. Which I hope will be soon. I know that Deimos is setting up the Monster Hunter Guild here in Torchline and I hope that means you'll be around more.

Honestly, I'm not surprised to hear this. It sounds like him. I'll speak with him more once he returns. I'm glad to know I won't have to return the favor the next time we meet.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Maeve,

I believe I will be around more often, especially with the MHG setting themselves in Torchline, even if it is temporary.

I'm curious about your relationship with Locke -- what he means to you for you to reach out after hearing this information.

I'd like to speak to him further, too. He has come to possess an item that I am not sure he is ready to hold the responsibility of.

Perhaps we could speak to him together.
-Noah Olson

Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Noah,

Yes, I gave Deimos permission to rebuild here for the time being. I know you have the intention of returning to Halo, but know that you're more than welcome to stay here until then.

Oh? Didn't think you to be the type to care about the love lives of others. However, if you must know, he is my partner and the father of my child. His wellbeing is rather important to me, as you can imagine.

While Locke might not seem like the type to take responsibility seriously, you shouldn't underestimate him.

However, if it's such a concern, we can speak with him.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars