{open} Homesick
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Lilliane took a look at the sketches Lena showed her. "They look really interesting." At the notions of perytons blending in with their surroundings, Lilliane raised a brow. The thought of a whole herd of carnivorous deer suddenly appearing out of their hiding spots was unsettling. "Do they attack humans?"

As for talks about possible books, she nodded. "Your work probably takes up a lot of time already." And writing a book would probably take a lot of time as well. "Stormbreak sounds like an amazing city so far. With libraries, archives, and the Celestine. Is there something else I should take a look at once I visit the city?"
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can
Lilliane

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Lena
hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul
“I haven’t heard of any doing so,” she uttered, contemplating, tapping on her chin at the notions. “They tend to stick to their prey. Smaller animals.” She’d known some to be equal opportunists, but never the size of a human; she couldn’t quite fathom how much effort it would take, especially after they lost their valuable moments of surprise. She jotted down the question, just in case, intending to add it or search for any details when she returned home.

Discussions of Stormbreak at large were enough to set the grin back on her features anyway, easygoing, hands animated as she described the features – though she’d never be able to do them justice. “If you’re the religious sort, the Trinity Temple is a sight to see.” Imposing and gothic, dedicated to devotion of the deities. “And the Plaza, for all its inns, markets, and smaller temples. My favorite is the sweets shop!”
and sings the tune without the words
and never stops at all
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Lilliane nodded, her smile reappearing. "Well, since they're not dangerous, I would like to see one someday." This creature would only have existed in fairytales in her own world. Seeing one would be amazing. Then again, the last time she had joined in a search for a special animal didn't really go as planned.

Listening to Lena talk about Stormbreak, Lilliane tried to imagine what the city would be like. "Well, I haven't been the religious sort in the past, but I feel like that might change in the future." As for the plaza, Lilliane's smile widened. "I'll definitely take a look at the plaza then. Especially since I don't know where I'll start my bakery and cafe yet. I need to check out the competition." The last part was said in a joking manner.
Lilliane

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Lena
that perches in the soul
Lena and Lilliane’s definitions of dangerous probably differed, considering how often the Caretaker spent her time with dragons, ursurs, and the like. So she gave an ample nod, giving more thought into the research aspects of the library at home.

The statement afterwards made her curious, insightful, with a gentle tilt of her head. “Oh? Are you interested in meeting the deities?” Or did it mean there were still more questions than answers, more daunting horizons than anything else? Lena wasn’t one to push or pry, but still held those semblances of intrigue and interest.

As for potential competition, she laughed. “Of course. Though probably only the public would benefit from rivalry sweets,” enough to satisfy their appetites anyway.
and never stops at all
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Change author:
At Lena's question, Lilliane tilted her head slightly. It was a question she had been asking herself for a while as well. "I'm not sure yet. The whole idea of actually being able to talk to deities and getting answers to your prayers is still pretty new to me." She shrugged slightly.

Sweets competition was an easier topic, and Lilliane laughed as well. "Well, when making any type of food, you make it for the customers, so I don't mind if they benefit. Though I'd check out the competition mainly so that I won't get into someone elses hair too much."
Lilliane

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Change author:
Lena
that perches in the soul
They hadn’t had the heralds at their ears either, not before the fall of the barrier (at least for three hundred years), but with recent influxes, with Outlander motions and notions, it meant everyone had their equal share of inquiries and confessions. But to have never heard from one was an intriguing perspective, and it gave the Caretaker a manner of pause for a few moments; the thought flickering through her head, before giving a measured countenance. “That’s fair. There’s a steep learning curve, I imagine, coming from another world.”

She grinned back at the semblances of sweets though, eyes glancing upward, following the horizon and the changing of the sun’s intervals in the sky. “Very wise of you,” and she laughed, a fresh breeze snagging at her hair. “What’s your favorite thing to make?”

And with that, they could continue along their conversation, content and merry with notions and ideas, rather than the impending falls of war.

{FIN}
and never stops at all