Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

When the playing ends, she finds herself sitting, back in fox form, illusions drifting away on the light breeze. Both ears swivel towards the Flood, carefully listening to what he reveals and how he says it. There’s a moment of consideration before she shifts back to herself, sitting cross-legged on the ground.

“You’re not terrible,” she begins slowly, with a shake of her head and a sad corner-of-her-mouth smile. “You just aren’t responsible for a whole group of people. An entire race. Hiding isn’t an option for me, even if I wanted to. And I don’t want to.” Her mouth hardens into a tight line momentarily. “I don’t want a war, you know that, but I do want to see this end and help bring it to a close.”

Another sad smile, as she thinks of a specific, curly-haired head. “I’d give my spot to someone else… they’d be able to rebuild the world afterwards. Make it beautiful. Peaceful.” Then she shrugs, and even laughs. “I can permanently die in only three ways, and two of those will never happen. Maybe that’s arrogant to say, but.. Put that on top of everything else and even though I’m tired of losing everyone too, tired of running around like a chicken with its head cut off, tired of fighting assholes and bullies… I have to.”

And she's always done what she has to do.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't try to follow me, i would hold you down if i could make you the enemy,
The Flood’s canine shift brings him to lay on the ground with panting breaths as the game ends, as Wessex stills. Her answer is one that Sunjata doesn’t quite believe off the bat, but it does make him shift back into himself, laying flat on the ground beside her on his back, his chest rising and falling with quiet little attempts to catch his breath, his steel gaze exhausted as he stares up into the endless sky.

The General continues, though, and he finds himself tilting his head slightly to scan her from his peripheral as he continues to watch the sky. “I don’t blame you.” He rumbles, his voice less accented not in the attuned bond, but the twists and lilts are still there. “I used to be. Back in my own world. Kind of fucked that up, though. I was forced to exile.” He admits, unable to remember if he’s told her any of his own history before when they weren’t just heated arguments. It’s in the open now, though, brow pinching a fraction as he inhales a sharp breath and turns to roll onto his side to face Wessex more fully.

I’m sorry.” He begins with a glimmer of more understanding underlining his words. “For the position you’re in. I know it’s not the same as what I went through and I know we have had… Our arguments in the past.” This is said with a soft snort, half amused and half exhausted. “But if you want to vent to someone, I like to think I’m a good listener.” The smile that tugs on his face is softer than Wessex has probably seen, even if it tugs on the scar his father had given him in a way that warps it slightly.
the flood
i would  let   you     d    o    w    n
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh yes, they’ve had their arguments, and Sunjata’s name has been bitter on her tongue along with other demigods, but that was in the past. Mostly. Wessex may not totally trust him (it would take more than a couple of good-natured spars and encounters), but she no longer has to hold her tongue against all the SeCrEtS, and no longer thinks he’ll bring Nate to ruin. Those are big things in her head.

“Thanks. Appreciate that.” Offering up a smile that is both weary and accepting, she can’t tell if she’ll ever take him up on the offer. Amun will return, much to her surprise and relief, and who knows where Frey will call him. “And the same goes for you, if the other demigods start ganging up. I can’t imagine Safrin - or Ronin - took that defection lightly. And where Ronin goes, Remi goes…” and vice versa, she implies, with a sweep of her arm as she trails off.

“I should get back. Give my best to Nate, remind him to drop by soon? I hate to be a nag.” Pushing herself off the ground, Wessex offers Sunjata a hand as well, so they can continue on their respective days.

{Fin}

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm