beside you, beside me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and my heart ran away with me
"Mmmmm. They did it to me, when I first came here." Remi says, nodding. It's fair easier to speak of with all these years between him and then, but there's still a prickle of something that courses unhappily in his gut to think about it. "No...Frey just..." Waving the hand not on Maeve's hip, Remi indicates something quick and painless. "They did it to me as a punishment, though I cannot imagine you being on their bad side." He adds with a wink.

"And I, you." He agrees, closing his eyes as she nears and taking a long and utterly relaxed breath, before his lips twist into a boyish smirk. "He would kill you just for being in my arms, much less being this close." Remi whispers, amusement coursing out from him with all the levity of thousands of soap bubbles rising and poping.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
Maeve huffs a soft breath, rolling her eyes at his wink, "No, not on their bad side, but they did say my nipples weren't very pretty." She grumbles, but her smile breaks through despite the minor irritation of the not quite insult. Though, she wasn't sure if Safrin would take too kindly to her seeking out Frey given the whole Sunjata situation. The Nightshade was fairly certain the other herald was off limits. "I'll consider it." If it got to be too much she would at east have an option.

"Noted. I'll do my best not to earn the ire of your husband by mentioning our inappropriate proximity." She giggles, bumping her nose against his as if she was going in to steal a kiss, but stops short as he dissolves into his own laughter. "Hopefully Deepfrost will be a better time for sharing. Tis the season for it, after all."
Maeve
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
'Oh?' Remi tilts his head at that, and though he has seen Maeve naked on more than a handful of occasions, he can't say that he's memorized her nipples quite the same way he knows other parts of her. 'I am sure there are many who would disagree.' He chuckles.

"Mmm, that is certainly for the be—" It does indeed seem as though she's going to kiss him, and it's with a very strange sense of wait, what? that Remi forgets the end of what he was saying. Only the lack of any sort of lust emanating from Maeve keeps from him truly believing she was going to follow through, and he finds himself grinning as well.

'You are a shit.' He decides, tucking his wings against his back and releasing his hold of her that he might sink suddenly down and out of her grasp.
remi
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
”Oh, there absolutely are, but whenever the herald of sex tells you that a part of you isn’t appealing it tends to stick with you.” She laughs, truly unbothered by it. Will that stop her from bringing it up? Absolutely not. It’s a funny story. ”I know what I did wrong and should I approach them again I’ll have a different tactic.” Her shoulders lift in a delicate shrug, legs kicking slightly beneath the water and brushing against his own in the process.

Her laughter rings out clear and bright, mimicking the sound of windchimes stirred by a sea breeze before it quickly transforms into a yelp as he suddenly slips from her grasp. Thankfully the water isn’t as deep here and her toes find purchase in the silty sand below, keeping her head from dipping below the water, but the waves lap at her chin and threaten to kiss her lips. ”Oi! You best get back up here, Remington!” She cranes her neck, still grinning the whole time even as she struggles slightly to swim closer to the outcropping of rock so she has something to cling to.
Maeve
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Ah." Remi says with a scowl. "What do the gods know, anyway." Blasphemous? Probably. True? Almost definitely.

Though Remi won't surface right away, his presence won't go unnoticed. Maeve will feel tentacles begin to disturb the water around her legs causing bubbles to erupt on the surface. Though he won't grab hold of her like during their last swim, he will mercilessly tickle her toes and the bottoms of her feet with the tips of his tentacles.  Were she an attuned she'd hear his boyish laughter pulsing in her mind. Alas, she'll just have to settle for interpreting the bubbling waters as amusement.
remi

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A sudden bout of mist begins to swirl rather charmingly around your heels. It’s gone nearly as quickly as it came, followed by the indistinct sound of faraway laughter.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
He doesn’t come back up and Maeve huffs, ”Remi! You’ve proved your point!” She calls out, sure he could hear her beneath the waves, but the only response she gets is bubbles. Until his tentacles are suddenly reaching up to tickle the bottoms of her feet. She jerks away reflexively, squealing as the strange sensation overwhelms her nerves, torn between trying to get away and suffer through it. That’s until a sudden swirl of mist appears on the water with the sound of laughter.

Jade eyes widen and there is a spike of fear, ”Something’s up here!” That playful edge is gone and instead it’s tinged with strain as her head snaps back and forth, trying to find whatever caused the mist. There is nothing she can see, but that doesn’t chase away the worry. Her hand reaches down into the water to blindly grope for him.
Maeve
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
For a moment the water stills, and then through the surface comes a head of soppy curls. "What is it?" Remi wonders, glancing around the pool with obvious predatory hostility. Feathers snarl out from his spine as his teeth threaten to become triangular and deadly sharp. The mist is gone by now though, and so is the sound of laughter. Seeing nothing but remaining on high alert, the alchemist gives the area a final glare before turning to look at Maeve over his shoulder.

"Where is it?" He asks, of the something. It doesn't cross his mind (yet) that this might have been a trick on the part of the queen to get him back up to the surface.
remi
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
As soon as he breaches the surface of the water Maeve is reaching for him. Everything he felt from her before is still there, but it's spiked through with a streak of inky black, fear palpable even as her heart begins to slow again. "I don't know. There was mist and then laughter from seemingly nowhere." She'll later realize that this likely isn't a threat and probably a spirit simply having a bit of fun, but right now there is only panic. As Remi looks around, sea glass gaze missing nothing, Maeve slowly gets her breathing under control again.

"It was so odd. One second it wasn't there and the next it was." It didn't even cross the Nightshade's mind to have tricked Remi in such a way. She had been perfectly content in playing the silly, if not strange, game of footsy with the Lullaby.
Maeve
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Stretching out his arm toward her as she nears, Remi's wings raise partially out of the water even as he continues to survey their surroundings. Though the fingers he stretches towards Maeve are no longer tipped with claws, there are still wary feathers that linger on his back and in his curls. "Mmmmmm." He hums, eyes narrowed slightly. Whatever Maeve had seen would be foolish to try and attack them, but that was no reason to think that it wouldn't.

'I suppose that is as good a reason as any to get back.' He says, eyeing the sun with a bit of a sigh. "If we stay out much longer everyone will be onto us and know we have been having fun." Chuckling under his breath, Remi pulls his wings back into his body as he tows Maeve toward the rocky edge of the pool.
remi
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
The spirit or whatever else it might be is seemingly gone, leaving Maeve to let out a long breath, taking a hold of Remi's hand as he extends it to her. The likely hood of anything being stupid enough to go against the Lullaby was low, but she wouldn't put it past some of the things in Caido to not realize how stupid of an idea that was. Taking his hand, Maeve allows herself to be pulled through the water and back over to the rocky edge, carefully climbing out of the water with Remi's help.

"We can't have that now, can we?" The Nightshade huffs with a laugh, standing it wringing some of the water from her clothes, grabbing her wrap and draping it over her shoulders to cover herself slightly. She did have a walk home to take and while the queen wasn't shy about her body, there were some people who just shouldn't be seeing it like that. "Don't be a stranger, okay?" Maeve murmurs, pressing a kiss to his cheek as she gathers the last of her things, slipping off in the opposite direction and back towards home.

~FIN <3~
Maeve