the dark of the night
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
show me how it ends, it's alright
"I prefer to think of you like a much faster, much stronger, much more dangerous equal," Neron informs Wessex with as straight a face as he can muster. "And no, there is nothing left here for me now. I imagine Kiada feels the same. As soon as my business here concludes, for better or for worse, I plan to be a citizen of the Hollowed Grounds. So then I guess you really will be my General."

Still a little sluggish and reeling from the (quite frankly, ecstatic) feeling of taking an ability from the Wraith, Neron manages to mumble a quick, "not the face," before she's going in on him. His sensors go crazy with it in a way that makes his jaw feather, but the Hailstorm is otherwise unflinching as he watches fluid start to silver his dark shirt. "Reckon you could scratch me again and throw me into a couple of these walls. That ought to give the people of the Citadel what they want."
Neron
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
I write sins, not tragedies
His correction elicits an amused, fanged grin. She can’t wait to get to the point where they don’t need puffed up military ranks and other kinds of shit like that. And even though she’s sorry for his loss and perhaps politically will rue Morgan’s absence more than anything else, it will be nice to have Kiada and Neron back in the Grounds - where she doesn’t have to worry from afar.

“I’d never, the Wraith replies with slight chuckle that feels so, so out of place in between strikes. Still, she reaches back again, and tries to make the cuts in his torso look like claws, aiming to mix the two swipes up so its hard to tell how many claws were involved. “Put your arms up to protect your head.” Checking in before she does anything else,  Wessex sheathes her talons and changes her position so she can push him sideways into a frozen, unyielding wall, attempting to recreate some self-defense bruises on either side.

And after that? Assuming he isn’t using his safe word (wait…), the demigod will pick him up and toss him around some more, adding a few more strategically placed slices with a small dagger, until the Hailstorm declares he’s at the edge.
WESSEX
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
show me how it ends, it's alright
She doesn't have to tell him twice; Neron's arms are already coming up to prevent as much damage to his face and head as possible as Wessex goes to work. "That's nice to know," he remarks, remaining eerily quiet as he's tossed around like a ragdoll. Honestly, it's only being Ascended to thank for it, given that the pain rings through him in the form of system notifications rather than anything physical. A damn shame, if you ask him.

"Alright, that's enough--" he murmurs as he bounces off a wall for the last time, crumpling to the hard packed ground. "Any more and I'll be in the red, and I don't want to have to visit the Voice and ruin all your hard work." Gazing up at her, he manages a small smile. "Remind me not to piss you off."
Neron
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
I write sins, not tragedies
She’s just getting into the swing of it when Neron calls for a stop - and it almost leaves her disappointed. Not quite empty, but once again aware of the why of the whole matter and all of that brings her hands into clenching fists. They remain that way for a moment until she looks at the mess she’s made of her brother - to all but his face.

“They’re gonna wonder how you managed to survive the beating and still be so pretty,” she quips with the quickest flash of a grin. There’s a kernel of truth to what she says, but the Hailstorm probably has it covered. He better. “Good luck.” Sad, but resolved, Wessex takes a step back to give herself some space to teleport back to the Grounds. “Fucking this up would really piss me off, Neron, so… don’t.

The last thing they need is another ‘international incident.’ Giving a little finger wave, Wessex leaves him alone in the Fangs, heading back to what is sure to be her own uber-drama.

{Fin}
WESSEX