[SE] what else can we do
Varus
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
He bats her hand away and she tries to catch his fingers so she can press her lips against them, a smug smile on her face the entire time. "That's not what I'm saying at all. Just that you won't ever hear me, because it's bad." Releasing his hand, it's Isla's turn to look horrified at the audacity, even as he pulls her closer and covers her with kisses.

"Please don't. We only have one room in the Grounds where we can be together, and peeping on you in the shower is one of my favourite substitutes." She sticks out her bottom lip, returning to the braid she's putting into his hair - and very fetching it looks too, she thinks. "Aw, shall we get a pair of parasols, then, and go to water the Flowerbirth god?" As dates go, it sounds like a fun one.
i could die
Isla
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
VARUS
She does manage to catch his fingers, for a few moments at the very least. “What if I wanted to hear you sing, though?” He asks, wiggling his brows playfully, as he draws her closer and peppers her in kisses. His lips trail a line along her neck and shoulder, before rising toward her ear as he nips playfully there, without using his fangs – just the threat of them underneath.

Maybe I’ll build a little shower in the room so we can indulge in both?” He teases her, nipping again at her skin before he tilts his head slightly into the hands working up the braid through his long dark hair. He withdraws shortly after, though, to scan her with those bright ocean blues of his as his fingers dance up the small of her back. “I think that sounds like a perfect day. For now, though, maybe a trip to the room doesn’t sound like a bad idea?” He suggests, his gaze a bit heavy lidded as he makes his suggestion, running both metal and flesh fingers along her skin.
and you ease my troubles with your hands, like the night puts a calm on the valley
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
"Well, then you'd be waiting a very long time. Luckily for us both, time doesn't really mean much to either of us." She resists adding at least when there aren't wars, because gods, they've only just managed to bring the mood back up again. Humming a note of playful protest as she feels him nibble at her earlobe, Isla nonetheless tilts her head into it, both loving the feel of his lips against her skin but also wishing there was more of it.

"A shower in the room? You're already thinking more like a builder than an assassin," she remarks, liking the sound of it. She likes the sound of what he says next even more, though, Isla raising a brow before flashing him a sly smile tipped with fangs. "I'd say it's the best idea you've had all night," she mumbles, shrugging out of the blankets before melting into another kiss against his lips.

"You can carry me, though," she mumbles, "because I don't want to let you go."
i could die
Isla
Varus Callahan

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
VARUS
Lucky me.” Varus replies swiftly, smirking against her skin before he’s pulling away slightly, offering his suggestions and waiting to hear what her thoughts are. At the very least, it’ll keep the mood brighter – and if they only have a bit longer before everything breaks out, might as well enjoy it for tonight, right? Indulge before war and politics got in the middle of everything, muddied it up, made it pointless.

He hums an air of a laugh to her comment, shrugging his metal shoulder. “Always good to have back up plans. Besides, we wouldn’t be the only ones to get a use out of it.” It would certainly make cleaning up that much easier, wouldn’t it? For everyone else? However, she agrees and his fingers start to dive down again, dipping into her waistband before he’s shuffling toward the edge of the bed as she throws the blankets off. “I’d be more than happy to carry you.” He is a gentleman after all.

He keeps her close, pulling her arms around his neck before he stands and holds her against his chest and side, slipping through the rooms toward the front door of the house (unable to stop himself from flashing a wink toward the Prince wherever he’s at), and slips out the door in the cool air they can’t feel that much, until they’re at the door of the infamous room. "Ah, the chariot has arrived." He nearly knows the path by heart now, which allows him to drag his lips along her shoulders while he picks the quickest way there, pressing her against it as he fumbles for the doorknob.
and you ease my troubles with your hands, like the night puts a calm on the valley
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

"Lucky me," Isla corrects, locking her legs around his waist and looping her arms around his neck as he carts her through the house. She doesn't see the look he throws her companion, but the Prince absolutely catches it, haughtily busying himself with the book he's reading and planning to make Varus's life difficult later as penance.

"If the room is occupied then this is going to become an orgy," she warns as he hurries through the darkened street. "Because I told you I loved you tonight and I'm going to show you how much, with or without an audience." And so it's with a girlish laugh that she relaxes against her chariot, right up until her back is pressed to the door of the room and he's fumbling to try and get in.

And Varus will manage it just as Isla reaches back to try and help, the result of which sends them stumbling into the room a lot faster than they likely intended. By which point nothing matters to Isla - flooded with lust and a heat that plunges straight to her core, it's with a soft and needy moan that she seeks out Varus's lips, deepening the kiss with a wicked tongue and hands that are desperate to feel his bare skin.

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die
Varus Callahan

Change author:
VARUS

Maybe they won’t wanna stick around, if it is.” He suggests, amusement glimmering in his oceanic gaze, one that darkens with a bit of lust as they get closer to the room. Her back is pressed against it and he gets it open right before she can help, and he stumbles in with her careful not to crush her (despite it not mattering that much, he supposes) as he braces himself with his metal arm. The sensation pours in and Varus immediately flushes an opalescent hue, his unneeded breath hitching in his throat as she captures him ina greedy kiss.

Are they alone? Oh he has no idea. He doesn’t care to find out as he moves to recover, wiggling out of the shirt he has while he finds the nearest wall to pin her against to shed her of her own. Already he’s sure she can feel his tented pants, pressing against her as he growls low into the kiss, fingers drifting up her skin once he’s gotten the offending shirt removed, to flick his thumbs along her nipples and cup her breast. He breaks the kiss with a light little suck of her tongue, pulling away with a quiet little pop as he smirks at her, toothily.

You are incredible.” He breathes, grinding his hips against hers, remaining just barely out of reach for her to lean in and capture his lips again.
stories without a few let downs are boring when told
perfection and poems are a lie when it all unfolds
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

They are alone, not that it matters at all, not that Isla is checking. She's fighting her way out of her shirt as well, giving not one solitary fuck that they've left the door open in their haste. Her hands roam across his chest and shoulders, even as her back arches against the wall he presses her against. Moaning into the kiss at the hands that cup her breasts and tease her nipples, Isla can absolutely feel the effect the room is having on Varus, and she fully plans to take advantage of it too.

He draws back and holds her at bay, and Isla can't help but playfully bare her teeth at him in return. Anything she wants to say at first dissolves into a gasp of pleasure as his hips grind forward, her legs tightening around his waist as if to pin their bodies together. "I want you," she all but purrs, and though she doesn't exactly shock him with the upgrade she possesses, there are a few telltale sparks on her fingertips that suggest she's tempted.

"Gods, I want you so much." Rolling her hips against him again, her fingertips ghost across his neck and down to the mottled scar tissue where his shoulder meets his upgraded arm. "You're perfect."

ISLA
Varus Callahan

Change author:
VARUS

He also gives no fucks about the door being open – his mind is a singular focus right now, entirely and wholly absorbed by the beautiful woman in his arms. Varus hums as her hands roam along his chest, smirks into the kiss as she moans back into his mouth and he’s more than content to swallow it up. “Want you too.” He breathes, hitching when he feels his sensors spike a fraction with the anticipation of the electricity at her fingertips.

He feels her fingertips dance along his neck and chest to the space the metal arm extends from his body, the rest of the arm doing the majority of holding her up and pinning her to the wall. Her hips roll down against him and he aches with need and want, unable to keep the slight gasp from slipping from his throat as his hands abandon her breasts to hoist her up a bit more, against his chest with skin on skin to move toward the bed just so he can actually tear the rest of her clothes off of her. “Pretty sure you’re the perfect one.” He smirks down to her as he sets her down onto the bed, bending over her to catch her lips in another kiss, letting his hands slip down her sides to her pants, working to tug them off of her.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

"Oh shh, you're making me blush," Isla purrs, her voice a breathy whisper as Varus moves them from the wall and across to the bed. She continues to arch against him even as he sets her down into the sheets, her legs locked around his waist as if to confound any efforts to remove her pants. Smiling into the kiss, she writes promises and professions of love with her tongue, and it's only when the craving for him grows too strong to ignore that she finally relents.

"Gods, I just want to feel you," she whispers, shifting her hips to wiggle out of her clothes (and maybe to tease herself against his still trapped cock, too). "Your turn," she mumbles once her pants are finally discarded to one side, her busy fingers unfastening buttons so she can slip a hand down the front of his pants, grasping and squeezing the hard length of him.

ISLA
Varus Callahan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
VARUS

Maybe that’s my goal?” He rumbles as he moves them, trying his best to work her pants off the second he’s laid her down on the bed, but her legs are still wrapped around his hips where he hovers above her, making it nearly impossible – even more so as she drives him wild with the way she presses against his trapped length. He growls low in his throat as he finally gets her pants off, tossing them off the side of the bed before he draws up a bit taller on his knees as he feels her hands at the tent he's created.

He finds himself dropping back down over her, bracing himself with the metal arm the second her hand wraps around his cock, a visible shiver racing down his spine when he gasps. “Fuck.” He mumbles, hips rocking into her hand before he regains some amount of brain cells to remember what he’s trying to do. He also wiggles out of his pants, continuing to press his length against her hand as he does so until he’s free and he can shrug out of them to join hers on the floor, and when his heated ocean gaze finds her pebble blues again, his freehand has risen to the inside of her thighs, seeking out a gentle stroke along her clit. “Don’t think I’m ever gonna get used to this.” He admits, flashing her a fanged smirk, the flush of opalescent hues high on his cheeks despite the curtain of dark hair.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

"Is it? Well, you're doing quite a good job," Isla murmurs; indeed, there's already a silvery flush to her cheeks as she sinks into the feeling of his hands all over her, and it only intensifies as her hand wraps around his cock. "I don't know if I ever want to get used to this," she admits with a fanged grin, her fingers stroking along his length as he peels off the remainder of his clothes.

"Cal--" Whatever Isla is about to say stutters out into a surprised gasp of pleasure, the fingers of her free hand slipping into the back of his dark hair. "Gods," she moans, rolling her hips against his touch as she continues to stroke his cock, wanting so much more but also loving how close he is already. "More," she whispers, nipping at his lower lip.

ISLA
Varus Callahan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
VARUS

Varus hums in response, rocking his hips as he gets rid of his pants, shrugging them off to join hers before he hovers again, stroking her gently. “Keep it spicy, mm?” He teases, rolling his hips into her hand, smirking against the way she cuts herself off because of him.

He hovers closer, breaking the kiss when she nips his lower lip, trying his best to keep himself restrained. He applies a bit more pressure to the fingers that tease and taunt her, his head tilting into the hand of hers that’s in his dark hair, his hips pressing in closer with a hint more vigor than before. And after a few moments he dives in to press long, open mouthed kisses to her neck. “How much more?” He purrs, slipping a finger inside her, to rock with the same speed and motion that his hips take.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

"Is that what we're calling it now?" Isla whispers, though her catlike grin morphs into something of a moan as he continues to lavish her with attention, her fingers tightening around his length and in his hair even as her hips continue to rock against the pressure of his hand. How much more is an answer she's very keen to give him, though as one of his fingers slips inside her she's heedless to respond, her words tapering off into a mewl of pleasure.

"Gods, all of you," she hisses, her head tilting to expose more of her neck to his lips and teeth. "I want all of you, Cal." And, because she wants to as much as because she knows the effect it's likely to have, she moans a desperate "Please," against the shell of his ear.

ISLA
Varus Callahan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
VARUS

It certainly is what he’s calling it now, as he gives her his full attention – despite his brain half torn between giving her pleasure and focusing on the hand on his cock. He swallows, biting back the edge of a smirk and his near attempt at sinking his fangs into her neck as she offers more of the milky skin to him, to hear the sounds she makes as he slips his finger inside her, stroking easily as he readjusts slightly.

All of him? He can do that. He withdraws from her momentarily, his metal hand slipping to her lower back after lifting her legs up around his hips a bit higher, her plea drawing a breathy groan from him as he pauses, pulled back enough to look at her through his blown pupils. “Y’wanna guide me, love?” He hums, a slow rock of his hips that presses the tip of his length against her clit with a wicked smirk.